@ed still looking for a way to get multiple pro-packs since dnp removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ed still looking for a way to get multiple pro-packs since dnp removal

PLZ FIX I DONT LIKE NOT HAVING PRO-PACKS ON MY ALTS. MAKE IT SO WE CAN AT LEAST GRIND TALISMAN EXPANSION AND SKILL-UP CREST IN THE BST SHOP. HAVING JUST THE CREST EXPANSION AVAILABLE ISN'T ENOUGH. IF YOUR GOING TO TAKE AWAY DNP AT LEAST FIX THE ISSUES IT CAUSES.

Admin

Here is a google translate of my text to korean to hopefully help you understand what I'm saying.

PLZ FIX *는 * 얼룩* *로 팩을 **고 있* 않*. *** **는 최소** *물 확** *릴 넘*는 ****를 *** ** (BST) **** 할 * 있습**. *능* ** 빠른 확* *능* 충*** 않은* 확**십**. 문** *결되면 DNP를 **십**.

Since you apparently don't allow korean text on your forums (do you do this to not read player complaints???????), here is a picture of what it says instead ED.

Comment

p.s fix wardens extension core bug >:C in game for more then a year now with me constantly complaining about it.

Comment

What he said^

Comment

There is a perfect solution to your problem and that is purchasing multiple Altera Pro Packs from the Dragon Vault with real cash earned from a well paying job. If you want to support the greatest MMORPG of all time (I'm talking about Dragon Nest) then it is in your best interest to spend as much money as you can on this wonderful game. It is a win win situation in my book. There are not that many players on this server so us folks that have a great educational background and jobs that pay the big bucks should do our part in keeping this game afloat. If you think about it and do the math something like 6 Altera Pro Packs is only the cost of one meal at a basic high end restaurant.

Comment

Working...
          X