Account Flagged for no reason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Flagged for no reason.

Hi, i have been waiting for quite a few weeks now and i am really frustrated seeing as how i have received no response and am wanting to play. I initially returned after a break to play with some old friends and was flagged for no reason. I have posted on the forums that were directed towards me through cherry messenger and have still yet to see any results. Its quite infuriating that I cannot play my character even after spending big $$$ on this game.

IGN : HokageAlex
    Server: NA
    [GM] DENTITY
    GM[Dean]
    [GM] Games
    [GM] LIME
    [GM]Ignacio
    Last edited by xLilone; 06-16-2019, 10:17 PM.

Please fix this issue. I'm one of his old friend and ran some nest with him after his hiatus on Dragon Nest NA. The next day he couldn't anything, (which we assume he was flag as a bot) which was dumbfounded. I honestly don't know how ya'll flag innocent players with this system. Legitimately fix it because xLilone is missing out on lots of content that could potentially catch up to the game. Please fix your dumb system, TY!

Comment

ED please unflag my healbot (not an actual bot) thanks.

Comment

Unflag my Fenria, funny i got a reply from cherry credit saying to post in the forum in 1 day. but i am still flag... your fucking system dont even work on bot, it only flag real users.
        Last edited by Noctaelius; 06-19-2019, 07:18 PM.
        it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Originally posted by Noctaelius View Post
          Unflag my Nyahaha and Fenria, funny i got a reply from cherry credit saying to post in the forum in 1 day. but i am still flag... your fucking system dont even work on bot, it only flag real users.
          were you told to post on a sea forum too?

Comment

yes they send me a link to the sea forum post (one of my char just got unflag) the other nop
            it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

I see, same and nothing yet been a month since i've seen any response.

Comment

Bump
                #Freedom

Comment

Working...
                X