Nothing is fixed !!! Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing is fixed !!! Nothing

After The URGENT Maintenance Nothing changed. Guess what?
    -No Calypse 2 BOX
    -Stores are Still Missing
    -Main Quest bug stil exist
    -Legend Jade Box is Bugged
    -Deal No Damage to the bosses today is the 10'day No Response from ED

ED are you even know in which Server are you operating?

Dont forget the tink Male costume :^) I cant even server storage that thing lol

Comment

• XazelVier
      XazelVier commented
      Editing a comment
      lf> more pyro HeavenBlosom ingame

[GM] DENTITY
    GM[Dean]
    [GM] Games
    [GM] LIME
    [GM]Ignacio

- You cant server storage the event L Gem ( but you can SS the Event Quality Gem)
    - The weekend exp doesnt work, it says 300% on killing mobs, but mobs dont give any exp ever since you remove it Click image for larger version  Name:	REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png Views:	1 Size:	120.1 KB ID:	162600

- You can exploit the event rewards with lvl 1 accounts
    - your anti bots system doesnt work on bots, otherwise you wont be able to see thing like this 24/7 (after a min the same bots respawn so there is high chance that somehow they can instantly clear the dungeon without getting detect, you can also find them in SH CH9 o 10 south gate)

PD: unflag my chars Fenria, one got flag getting plvl from minori (also unflag him) and they other i noticed that i was flag on fdn (previously i was plvl my friend i finished his plvl i went to prepare for fdn and 0 dmg..... i cant even help my friends to get more chars ready for board game) Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2019-05-20 19-10-22 Mon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	148.0 KB ID:	162598
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2019-05-20 19-12-25 Mon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	148.8 KB ID:	162599
    Last edited by Noctaelius; 06-19-2019, 07:20 PM.
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Why do people even bother complaining on the forums anyway? It's not like anything's being done to fix ALL the problems plaguing the game.

Comment

So,it's better to stay Silent? i can't even explain how mad i'm of those Brainless people which have no idea what they are doing...and how they are killing the game day by day
        How nobody has the power to take this game from those EYE DENTITY Community

Comment

Yeah, I hear you but what else can you do? Sending a ticket does not do what it's supposed to do. I submitted a ticket a year ago and I haven't a response. I gave up. Posting on the forum also accomplishes little.

Hate to say this but Nexon was way better.

Comment

Working...
          X