Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY YOU! YES YOU! You want OP pet mods, here is how to get!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY YOU! YES YOU! You want OP pet mods, here is how to get!

So you wanna be op! You've came to the right place. You see all them scrubs that grinded 4 pets all the way to 60 just to think there op. xd They also spent $40 or got them when daily dnp was a thing and pets wasn't p2w. Well GUESS WHAT, those players are WEAK!. Just follow these easy steps to be able to equip epic costume weapons that your character normally would wear to your pet instead of that trashy l grade costume!
    STEP 1: Get 1 Pet and level it to 60!
    STEP 2: Get more epic weapons so your pet can use them!
    STEP 3: Go to Google and Search "DNModder" (should be first link. I will not be linking it since thread will take longed to be posted sorry.)
    STEP 4: Become a $20 paetron and he should give you access to his OP pet mod from what I've heard! @SEA players I'm pretty sure this also works for you guys!
    STEP 5: Install the mods with his instructions he has listed somewhere on the patreon page!
    STEP 6: You are now OP and have an unfair advantage over every other player that doesn't have this!

Admin EYE Eyedentity [GM] Games [GM]Ignacio

That's super fucked up.

Comment

Will I get banned for using DNModder?

No.
      DNModder was released June 2018 and no user has been banned.
      DNModder uses proxy dll method to inject into Dragon Nest. In order to detect DNModder, EyeDentity needs to scan every file Dragon Nest uses (which violates user privacy) and any change in these files even if non maliciously will cause an incorrect ban.
      Most importantly, DNModder aims to improve Dragon Nest experience, and not for any malicious intents such as cheating or botting. EyeDentity gains nothing by banning DNModder.
      This isn't modding lol it's cheating. Ban the cheaters who use it.

Comment

thanks epy
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Like how you exposed, the animation cancel mod and took it back. And now exposing this one. You might as well delete this too xD

Comment

• epykun
            epykun commented
            Editing a comment
            Look some people are trying to get players banned which isn't my goal since NA's playerbase is already small. I'm just wanting ED to fix there fucking game! That's the reason the other thread was deleted. You are more then welcome to make a topic on the animation mods if you want. If you're trying to get users banned though you should probably go take a look at NA's population and think about that.

Tbh, cheaters shouldn't be cheaters. It's a hack no matter how you wanna call it. But they drew attention to themselves by bragging and streaming. Also banning a couple people isnt the whole server. I doubt anyone will even notice LOL

Comment

• epykun
            epykun commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't say for sure but I assume if they did a banning for this more players would get banned then you believe.

can we get mod to add attack indicators in raids and high floor nests

game is too hard now n thats why every1 quit

Comment

• epykun
            epykun commented
            Editing a comment
            I want ED to make the game harder not easier... Difference between someone that plays a lot and a casual I guess. Now fixing desync would be very nice since sometimes the boss wont be looking at you/indicators also mess up and hit you anyways b/c of it.
        Working...
        X