Timezone added to event times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timezone added to event times

Would it be possible to put in the timezone for the event time and durations on the website so we know exactly when events are ending?

I logged in today (October 14th) and received a Dragon Egg and 500 DNP but the event starts on October 15th. I am now confused as to when everything is actually starting and ending. I want to spend some money for the DNP Back Event but it states that it starts on "15th October, 00:00Hrs to 16th October, 23:59Hrs". When is this for people on the west coast of North America?
    Last edited by StarlitNight; 10-14-2016, 02:34 PM.

Seconded; things become so much easier when the timezones are given, especially since (if restrictions haven't changed) NA includes more than just North America (with ~5.5 timezones in NA alone anyway).

Comment

Did the events already start?

Comment

• Some Asian Guy
        Some Asian Guy commented
        Editing a comment
        where did you get that sig lol

• StarlitNight
        StarlitNight commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know where, I just found it randomly on the internet sometime ago xD

I believe that the timezone that DNNA incorporates is pst.

As such none of the events should had started yet according to the time listed in the events.

Comment

Previous events have used PST (such as this), so it's safe to assume that current events use PST as well.
        IGNs: Navia (Sniper), Allecia (Physician), Chiuri (Defensio)

Server Owner of the DN Artists' Corner discord server
        Discord ID: Navia #7283

Comment

server time is pacific, so it will always be pacific. it's been the same way forever.

500DNP is a daily login reward. dragon egg was from a facebook like event.
          Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
          Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
          Discord: vara#2664
          recent costumes list

Comment

Oh I thought the events already started because of this page, I thought the 500 DNP and Dragon eggs came because of this.

Comment

If you're not in PST, just use a timezone converter, takes seconds to do.
              Guild Master of FluffyTail
              Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

Suggestion; include AEST timezone's in event times/maintenance times, would be a little more convenient rather than having to convert the times tbh. Us Aussie's being left out
                Barbarian | Annihilator
                Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

EST is 3 hours faster than PST so just add 3 hours to whatever event time is given...

500 DNP is given to lvl 90+ character daily as part of event that'll end on 25th and the dragon egg you got was probably from getting likes in dragon nest facebook page which I also got. If I remember correctly, if we get 1000 likes this time on the specific post made on the DN facebook page, we should be getting 5 dragon eggs next monday.
                  Last edited by goflvhxj963; 10-15-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

They're from Korea. They don't understand time zones.

Does anybody know if they've even mentioned a specific time zone since they picked off from Nexon?
                    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Shs21
                    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/shs21
                    Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShsStream

Comment

time zone is a chaos mage skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X