Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED Needs to do something about Bot Flagging

IGN: SuperBooty

First of all, I have submitted a ticket, commented on FB, PM'd GM's, commented on the forum sticky, submitted follow up tickets per the instructions on my ticket response.

All of this and still nothing. I have been flagged as a bot for 2 weeks now. And the Korean holiday is no longer an excuse for not getting any sort of help.

It's coming into the 3rd drop rate weekend I won't be able to farm. And this is honestly just sad from a company that has so few players to give attention to.

I get the same, or similar, copy pasted message from every follow-up ticket I send.

That's to be expected. They haven't even replied to the ticket I sent them, regarding my "automatic disconnection", about a month ago. I feel sad for Dragon Nest SEA being handled by such personnel, I just hope I'm wrong though; since evenVerbena don't know how they're doing at their(DN devs) end.
    TDIZ = Today's gonna be a great day!

Comment

I'm in the same boat; I've been flagged, submitted a ticket, PM'ed Lime, and have received only automated responses.

According to GM Lime's forum activity, they haven't been online since September 9th. I think it's fair to assume that Lime is the only support staff on hand and might only be available every couple of weeks (or longer), which of course is woefully inadequate for proper customer support.

At least we can still take advantage of the enhancement bonus this weekend *shrug*
      Main character: DeflaGratr

Profile picture credit: "Mega Rayquaza" by Deviant Art user whonghaiw

Comment

ImmaGiveAid Hey! How is your situation?
        They fix my damage and drops. But I still can't trade, email and talk to NPCS

Comment

Working...
        X