Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current State of Dragon nest NA as of late

is it me? have i gone crazy?
    or maybe i've just been seeing things the wrong way?

over the last two months from the moment after the Sunset Training grounds event ended i've felt like the game has become less and less interesting. also lacking a lot in co-op partying for content.
    the economy seems very strange too.
    • not many items are being sold. talking like 1-2 pages of ANYTHING really. not even much to browse. i wonder why there isn't much items these days that players are trading.
    • in terms of Jades the crafting prices of the materials seem very out of balance. i mean the items they make don't even sell for the same ratio it takes to craft them because of the RNG nature of the stats. they simply do not seem to have any value unless it's in it's material form
    • there's items that have had their drop sources reduced to almost a single place yet to be fair the demand for the items are very niche since DN NA has a very inactive playerbase right now. there's only 1-2 pages of parties and half of them are afk for town traveling to help players that have not unlocked Main Quest chapter 15. those items such as map bundles, celestones and dreamy jades which are all end game dont have much value as they aren't needed to clear any content besides BDN raid (golem/Dragon) or Gust dragon (which requires quite a lot of stats that just are not possible without the limited released cash items)
    • this patch right now actually has removed more than it gave. the reward changes are not in the slightest beneficial as they can be obtained in many other ways before this. aka lapis via heart of merca NPC 400g each. the missions alleviate cost for your time. however you could of just sold materials in the last patch to cover up the cost and it provided other resources. i am seeing even less players blue bird for partying these days
    • i thought there would be a more immersive event for this month since the removing of so much rewards in all the dungeons and nests. Best hero tournament is just a once a day 5min content at max whether you clear or fail.... i don't feel like this is very event like at all. i saw there was a valentine event in the past? does this game not choose to do seasonal global events anymore for this server? that's quite sad if it's true because just a few months ago i didn't feel that was the case
    • cash shop sales. i think this goes without saying that this is the most updated content in the game right now and takes up the majority of the patch notes for some people. however it's not even that great. is the only thing to offer the playerbase is materials they could already grab in the trading house or other items you get from a gacha box that has no marketplace worth since in Dragon Nest NA still to this day will not allow you to transfer nor trade already acquired epic costumes? not that anything besides synthesize seasonal epic costume are worth trading, but i feel like there's always been an open demand for cash shop items becoming tradable. im actually surprised gacha boxes are allowed to be sold on the trading house yet the items they give can never be traded. some can't even be moved to another character as there's no option (not even if you have more money) to transfer that item. such restrictions still to this day. huh
    diverted a bit, but you get the gist of it. i'm quite aware that barely anyone even converses in-game or on discord about the game state let alone this very forum. i just hoped maybe this post could spark some interest publicly to other players in some of the strange things and well i guess.. concerns that i seem to think continue to exist in this region.

i know that other regions don't have so many problems we have so it's quite hard to understand if you're reading this from another region, but i feel like these issues hit home harder in NA than the rest due different gaming culture difference.

tldr: i just want a event or some sort of thought out giveaway like in the past that everyone can enjoy in to distract the players from this very .... disappointing 2-3 months of patch content release that we've received. at least make it be similar to the original Korean patches so we don't feel like Dragon nest is empty

Q_Q

btw B>Nightmare F13 carry
    also S> windwalker jade for 1.5million because my *friend* said they sold it for that price since windwalker is such a high in demand class with 4 players on the STG rankings right?

the new update was probably to fight bots, but it essentially killed the use of alts as a ftg management. So when ppl's main run out of ftg they are more inclined to stop.

now u only get lapis and bht which are tied to the character. minor crystal pts which are also not shared. crest are tied to character n cant be mp/ need $ for server transfer.
    bht is becoming the only currency as dung/nest/nm/community pts are basically being phased out. We gained nothing from removal of the other pts system while bht prices stayed the same. So we are getting this feeling of getting like half of what we are suppose to get pre-update. (there probably was some transition event that got removed when going from KR>NA

ftg to bht is very bad atm, your whole bar of ftg (10800 which is 3.5 days of regen) is worth 90k bht from missions which is equivalent to 9 gold lotus crowns (1 week of ftg = 18 crowns). You need 300 per enhance of the parasol gem thing aka 16.67 weeks/ 4 months to enhance the item once. I am aware you can acquire crowns elsewhere and hotspring can give ftg, I am just showing how useless our main currency-to-be is at the moment.

gem enhancement, you get 10s to 100s frags per run but need 1000s per enhancement. max ftg bar is worth 12 runs. easy mode will net u max of 120 frags (gold chest). If you net 100s average per run, in 1 week you might have enough to enhance it one gem once. You have 4-6 gems that needs 10x each so at least 40-60 weeks of grinding

lapis is 1 per run from mission. 1 run at best average 5 minutes (includes load n avoiding bot ban). You need ~50 for a accessory enhance = 250 minutes. full ftg bar = 36 dung run or 12 nest run.

TLDR
    nest points/dung pts/ mats were removed without compensation. bht/frag/lapis are capped with ftg and the amount obtainable without $ are abysmal based on the amount you need.
    everything non $ is pretty much tied to the character now less account transferables even less tradable stuff so less incentive to play alts resulting into a ghost towns.
    Last edited by Peanut; 02-24-2020, 01:05 AM.

Comment

That BHT error from about a year and a half ago essentially ruined the game.

Ever since then, the amount of gold in the game is insane. I remember when 1m gold was a lot now we have people on here that have 100m.

There needs to be a shop implemented where exclusive high end gear or special items can be bought from an NPC that costs like 1m a pop, with no resellabilty.

Until there's a massive gold purge, the economy is not gonna get any better.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        More or less the same, those in top rank got +16 Skila weapons here. A stack of 1000 jelly cost like 12k here, still that cost a lot for us just for 1 click that's equivalent to days in doing mission boards. And gold is becoming in short supply, since there are many seller of 1000 stack jelly "a way of converting cash to gold".

• Zengeroff
        Zengeroff commented
        Editing a comment
        One gacha over here is 100k.

Literally one.

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        At 7k each I don't buy gatcha what more w/ 100k. Beginners won't survive in your server.

DN NA is essentially dead. If you don't have hundreds or even thousands to spend a month, theres no point in playing anymore. Everything is so inflated only mega whales can afford it.

~20m to +10 a DDJ. Sought after DDJs are ~800k to ~1m, cores are ~400-500k.
      Map bundles 400k
      Jellies 160g a piece
      Red lotus gacha 100k

Its jarring logging on to DN SEA to check prices and population, hundreds of pages of items, tens of parties for BDN, FDN, etc.

Comment

The elitist gatekeeping community reaped what it sow

Comment

Working...
        X