New player question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player question

Hi, I want to start playing this game again because I love the combat and abilities of this game... I know this game is p2w but I want to know how bad it is for a new player to start from 0... I want to play with my GF so we would both log in and play, but I have some questions:

1-Is pvp still equalized?, I remember in pvp all it mattered was "skill" i put that on quotes because it also mattered if you were using a good class for pvp or not, some classes were better than others, but still stats for equipment were not allowed and that was GREAT, I remember kicking whales asses all day and it was such a good feeling to destory those p2w on pvp where their equipment didn0t mattered.

2-Can me and my GF just enjoy pve at our own peace?, like we want to play together and enjoy the game, can we progress without spending money or pve is completely p2w?

3-Is the Fatigue system still in place?, is there content aside from pvp that you could do when you have no energy to keep leveling up etc?

1. Yes. Pretty much all that needs to be said. There are some pvp specific things that can help you out though.

2. Yes you can progress to end game content without ever spending a dime. Though if you'd like some help in game, I can gladly lend assistance.

3. Yes but now you can still run dungeons without any ftg. Nests still require it though.

Comment

The game right now is in the perfect position for a new player
      The event on right now gives you free high lvl gear from hitting 95, giving you a really good starting point that you can join groups easier. saving you months of farming to catch up.

Pvp is equalized however it is definitely not balanced, some classes are better suited for pvp than others and can completely destroy you in a few seconds.

You don't need to spend anything to progress. A lot of stuff you could only get in cash shop has been moved to a point vendor
      Inventory space, stat titles, extra crest/talisman slots, revive flowers, birds, costumes, wings, etc can all be bought with in-game points.

Gold is not an issue and is easy to farm for, you can do missions until you get one for Nightmare, which can give epic talismans which are worth a lot.
      Clearing Sunset has a chance to drop end game gear (Goddess equip) and Dream Jades which are worth a lot and drop frequently.

Fatigue is still in place however the only content it locks you out of when you have none is nests, you can still clear dungeons, do cata, trials, dragon nests, sunset, monthly events and more without ftg.

Comment

i have not played for a while but everything what you just said cinder about the cash shop sounds to good to be true they really did a change like that?

Comment

Working...
        X