Request to remove the Noble Buff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to remove the Noble Buff

Seems after some people got upset that our buffer was not being so kind and took advantage of people then continuing to harass after a day of the initial issue is getting outta hand. Would appreciate the noble buff being removed as it is causing too much trouble and unfortunately making some big spenders have a god complex. Its for the safety of the community at this point it is!

are you okay?

Comment

Truthfully the person spending the money can do what they want. Idc buff us don't buff us tell us don't tell us.

The saddest part is that probably 5% of the population was harassing them. The other 95% has to be punished.

Just buff at your convience. Its your buff, but when you plan to go to arena and buff there on purpose, that takes effort to purposefully not help the dn community.

either way im always high and found the buff situation funny.

I'm just bored idc I got plenty of gold on dn and money if I want to spend. As a view point.

The top spender can do what they want but to let a small population effect you?

To go out of your way to make things worse for 95% of the dn population because of what 5% people said is weak minded. If you buff for the community you lose nothing. You buff for yourself you gain nothing extra. Only effect it has is 95% of the players that need it and didn't bother you lose out. The 5% causes you to purposefully neglect the majority.

Thank you for buffing us before. That is not being forgotten. It takes effort to buff and if your to busy people shouldn't harrass/bother you its your buff you'll announce when you do you'll buff when you do.

Thats like saying killers shouldn't kill lol. A small number of people are sociopaths. Can't be helped.

There is always scum you can't let the scum effect you. Scum effects you and turns you to scum. Not saying the buffer is scum but the move is pretty scummy. Again I don't need the buff. I just see a lot of people that need cores. My DJ +12 I'm good.

-Anyways high Drew out
      Last edited by DrewBear; 04-06-2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

My reasoning for typing this up was. People are harrassing you I get it. You don't wanna buff those few. Maybe buff at your owe convience? Tell your friends but a quick bird a few minutes before just to support the community even with no time line or schedule.

Its your buff but at least help the dn community that already needed it lol. Its really not an inconvience to bird buffing in a few minutes rl , so, areana. Don't do the timelines then.

Again idc about the buff im lock down in NYC got mad time. Was high and just thought the DN drama over this is funny.

95% are not involved but were effected. The top people are willing to buff themselves only for no extra gain. Just to snuff that 5% that disrespected them. (Like I said the world isn't perfect letting the small % effect the population is weak minded)

Its not a matter of lesson who are you teaching 15 people give or take? Lol..... my problem was the buffer is doing it on purpose for no one to get the buff.

I don't appreciate the small group harrassing me so ill go out of my way to screw everyone.

Anyways interested to see how this pans out. Buff your small group you paid for it but you don't gain anything but take from the rest.

If you buffed at your own convience who ever gets it gets it. I wouldn't speak lol. I wouldn't do a schedule fawk that my time is my time I'd let you know a little before you get it or you don't.

High drew out

Comment

Working...
        X