Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability in Europe

Hi,

are there any plans to make either NA or SEA services available for the players from Europe? SEA used to be available, that is where I started playing years ago, before the EU server even existed. Now that EU has been taken down, "dragonnest.eu" redirects to this site, but when attempting to register a new account, it claims no availability in my country...

At this point people from Europe should just start e-mailing them/making tickets asking for the I.P. block to be lifted. Its been over a year and Europe is still blocked. When Brazil DN shut down the South America I.P. block was lifted fairly quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eight View Post
      At this point people from Europe should just start e-mailing them/making tickets asking for the I.P. block to be lifted. Its been over a year and Europe is still blocked. When Brazil DN shut down the South America I.P. block was lifted fairly quickly.
      Can I send a ticket without making a game account? Because I'm unable to even register an account (only the forum one).

Comment

Working...
      X