Future Content and General Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Content and General Questions

Hello there, ive been playing DN for many years now but never really went too far in the game, since i never been able to play NA version (IP BLOCK) and SEA/EU/KR just have an enormous ping to be able to play competitive.Now that we have this server, i am really full of questions regarding the game some which i could answer by searching on the forums but some others i need some help. Hope you guys help me out :]

1- What is more worth it, right now, creating a new account for each character (to get the costumes and exp) or should i just go one account multiple characters?
    2- Will i be able to get good costumes by farming nests or another kind of content or are they cash-only?
    3- I am kinda lost on classes, i made a ton of characters and leveled them up to 93, but some looks "bugged"? I heard Inquisitor is bugged and GearMaster too, anyone knows when they will be fixed?
    4- What is the meta-game on Nests? 1 Tank 1 Heal and the rest DPS? I leveled up a Saint to get easy nests and rise up in the game but... he seems TOO DAMN HARD to solo content to farm
    5- Regarding Future Content, how constant are the updates in here? I created an Adept and i heard that her Awakening is INCREDIBLE, will it take long to release?
    6- How do people talk so much in World Chat? i noticed we get some Blue Birds by opening boxes but... isnt there a permanent Blue bird? or how do they farm it!? Cash only?
    7- There are a LOT of stuff do to in this game, but i dont see much information on what to do, since i got 93 i got totally lost, where should i begin? is there any "new player guide" around there? (sorry if i could not find it, i tried, seriously)
    8- About classes, which are the "MUST HAVE" classes? i want at least one S-Tier DPS and a Healer, i love Inquisitor gameplay but he seems SO WEAK compared to Adept and Raven... as Healer i only tried Saint, are these classes any good?

if you read till here, thank you for your attention :]
    Last edited by Gek0; 10-17-2016, 04:05 AM.

8- Lunar Knights are probably the highest dpsing class at the moment but Dragoon and Raven are also very strong. Inquisitor should have top tier dps once awakening comes out. Saint is usually the preferred support class because they're the most consistent with cures and have a unique damage debuff (bind relic) that doesn't get overwritten by anything else IIRC. Lightbringer is pretty non-existant right now and I'm not even sure if it's even played anymore. Physicians are like a mix of both DPS and Healing so you might enjoy Physician if you want to do both in one character.

Comment

Hi there,

1. Definitely level characters on your account. You'll get that capped character bonus once you cap multiple characters which will make future ones level much more smoother & quicker.

2. Cash only unfortunately. Though if we're lucky we might see future ones on the market.(This is unconfirmed, don't believe otherwise until proven)

3. The only class I know that is bugged for certain is Engineer. All the tower summons currently do not aim at monsters and the fix on this is still unknown. Not sure about Inquisitor unless you're referring to Grand Cross in which case I believe it's ping dependent? Someone who currently still plays one should be able to elaborate more approiately.

4. Currently the meta is thrown into a frenzy. All classes work with eachother essentally, despite people picking and choosing what is best to maximize time. Raids have their meta of going 5 DPS | 2 Healers | 1 Tank which later on willl translate to 6 DPS classes, 1 healer and 1 tank. Just more of a comfort level than meta here.

5. Updates should now be steamrolling each month now. Currently we'll be recieving our next update on the 27th of this month. Currently all we know if is Chronical characters which they have posted on their Facebook which you can refer to here; https://www.facebook.com/dragonnest

6. Blue Birds can be bought from the market as well. Many players have them from the amount of Dragon Eggs being opened or have been opened in the past.

7. Do your dallies and nests. Dallies generate you gold along with gems and nests will give you gear to advance up. Starlight Garden as well is a good source to get temporary talismans which give you a rare 90 Physical/Magic talisman. Get a group for TKN and save your magnifying glasses for them(personal opinion on this) as Theano gear is currently the highest epic gear to obtain. Get the correct gems for your gear than extract the rest and use those to enhance your gems up. Once they get to +6, they'll say they require jelly but you do not need to use jelly as they will not break; Just fail or degrade which is fine. Once you've sustained a foot hold in this game, get coma gear and begin to farm for Evo shards to get unique Coma gear. Unique comas are better than 93 Epics and will be more future proof than them until said otherwise. You can get those shards through Goddess Lament shop, Ladder(pvp), Desert Dragon Normal/Hardcore and Ice Dragon nest. But I wouldn't bother with IDN, the difficultly will just consume your time which you can use better. Also! Get Mercenaries and level them from Dallies as well. You can use Mercenaries then send them off on explorations in your side menus(3 per exploration). They'll have a chance to get you epic/rare pouches which can give you garnets/epic 93 accessories/90 plates etc. They'll also get you stuff along the way too, very helpful to new players. I would elaborate more but his should be plentiful enough to keep you going for now.

8.This one is a bit difficult since Awakenings will change the tiers. S Tier classes as of my personal opinion would be;
      -Raven
      -Sniper
      -Gladiator
      -Barbarian
      -Lunar Knight
      -Ice Witch(Their awakening is actually insane, but again my opinion so others may vary.)

The Warriors awakening is definitely strong and amplify their powers by a lot. Raven is just strong by nature now with high skill %'s and permanent 10% FD buff. Sniper's were quite strong before their awakening, and now they're very strong and more versitile, making them have a easier time to deal their damage/rotations.

I don't read these forums a lot anymore so I might not reply back, but there's countless others here too who will offer advice and tips as well. Happy hunting!

Comment

• Gek0
        Gek0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your detailed and well written answer, DN community always amazes me :]

Mind if I ask a question, what exactly is the Chronicle system, everything I've google'd has been pretty vague.

Comment

Originally posted by Adloquium View Post
        Mind if I ask a question, what exactly is the Chronicle system, everything I've google'd has been pretty vague.
        It's in short a permanent jump event for new characters. You'll do a entirely new storyline and after that you are put at level 80 to catch upto par quicker. You will not fall short of 80 whatsoever.

Comment

Chronicle System is pretty nice, takes about +2 hours to get through it all, due to the unskippable cutscenes. I've managed to do it for my Arch Heretic overseas, it's ok tbh. Can only do this once per account.
          Last edited by iCerulean; 10-17-2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X