New player issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player issues

newb player here. started on first day of transfer. mostly played blade n soul before this, but im likin the way this game feels a lot more but wuts up with the content? my beefs with it:

1. low clear limits on the tough stuff. even blade and soul lets you do the hardest content twice per day. finished all the nests i could do besides the 8 player stuff in like half a day on the weekend. what am i supposed to do the rest of the week if i wanna play? was having fun fighting the ice dragon nest, but all you get are 3 runs at it per week for the 4 player one? thats like nothing.
    2. not much f2p costumes? blade n soul got like tons of free outfits you can get from dungeons. this game ur stuck lookin like a peasant. all the gear looks the same except the dragon gear and a few epic pieces.
    3. no gold to ec or ec to gold trading house.
    4. no party content at low levels or challenging boss fights. literally sleepwalk through all the dungeons. if i didnt see any videos of end game i prolly would've quit way before reaching cap.
    5. you get like nothin from end game dungeons and they're so easy. dungeons its like 1 thing at most and half the time u just get some junk like a lame cookin ingredient or only 1 enhancin mat. bosses die in like 1 second with a full party. just feels super lame and borin to farm them cuz of that.
    6. similar to previous but theres no challengin party content to farm endlessly. i love grindin but man grindin in this game is just boring cause the bosses suck in dungeons and u dont get much.

i dunno man. really feelin this game but they really makin it hard to keep playin. they needa make some big changes otherwise i dunno how long this game is gonna last for most peeps.

Working...
X