No announcement yet.

1700 Dragon Eggs 1 Abyss Weapon coupon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1700 Dragon Eggs 1 Abyss Weapon coupon.

I knew the eggs had really bad chances, but that takes it to a new level honestly.

So i got the first coupon, at around 400, then the next 1200, absolutely nothing. THOUGH i guess i can't say nothing because i got..

4 pure giant feather wings , 10 tails, 3 gerrants , 2 rampaging jasmines and a lot of other stuff i didn't really care about.. Good thing mantiboxes are server storageable.

I don't get what the fascination with the weapon coupon is.

The marine weapon is a lot better.

Comment

For something that has such a low chance they NEED to let you redeem one coupon for both weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Porphi View Post
        For something that has such a low chance they NEED to let you redeem one coupon for both weapons.
        This, and more this. Really need to revert that for something that basically cost $1700, but thanks to the dnp event not as much but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiyara View Post
          I don't get what the fascination with the weapon coupon is.

The marine weapon is a lot better.
          The reason i think most people like those weapons is due to the fact of the Aura it has and if you're a melee class your swings are either Black, Purple , White , Gold , Red (argenta) . Makes PvP and Pve so pretty, this is my guess i don't know about other people.

Comment

Yeah but to spend that much on them is kinda ...

Comment

• Some Asian Guy
              Some Asian Guy commented
              Editing a comment
              believe it or not, some people that play this game are legit super rich, and i am jealous

• Sikme
              Sikme commented
              Editing a comment
              ^ yeh, throwback to when someone bought 6k eggs lmao

personally i won't recommend people still spend that much money on eggs as 1000+ eggs sure you can just go buy a new PC instead or buy a cheap car already
            reason why it was so expensive is, this is F2P game, you should know that playing F2P will cost you 10x-100x more than B2P or P2P games
            because of F2P, game developer need money as well, so you buying eggs and stuff like that are support the developer purpose

Comment

Originally posted by KingXRay View Post
              personally i won't recommend people still spend that much money on eggs as 1000+ eggs sure you can just go buy a new PC instead or buy a cheap car already
              reason why it was so expensive is, this is F2P game, you should know that playing F2P will cost you 10x-100x more than B2P or P2P games
              because of F2P, game developer need money as well, so you buying eggs and stuff like that are support the developer purpose
              Which is exactly why i have no problem supporting a game i love. Just, wish our eggs were maybe a little like other servers, where if you don't get anything good consistently, it rises in chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Notloc View Post

Which is exactly why i have no problem supporting a game i love. Just, wish our eggs were maybe a little like other servers, where if you don't get anything good consistently, it rises in chances.
                I'm surprised they didn't implement that to our server yet. It's only been a month though, so hopefully that changes. I'm sorry you didn't get two coupons though. I've learned my lesson with eggs as I've always had pretty bad luck with them.
                On a side note: I know this would stink since you have already spent so much but, they have done spending tiers in the past that give you weapon coupons. Maybe you can finish the set that way in the future.
                IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
                Briala, Tempest
                Mijirn, Physician

Comment

The egg odds only really make sense in servers where you're allowed to list anything you get on the marketplace.

As it currently is in NA, you end up with people buying lots of eggs to get stuff they don't need while their friends could use the items you get. It's very counterproductive.

I have in possession an Abyss coupon that I don't plan to use at all, and in kDN you can put them up on the marketplace, whereas it's just going to sit in my inventory in NA. Unfortunately, it has been like this for so long that I imagine the devs will never lift the restrictions on us because a theorized market for rare wings and such would immediately crash due to how many extras people have likely obtained by now.

Comment

• ceruulean
                    ceruulean commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think the market will crash, sure the initial influx will be crazy but, it will equalize itself over time

• aaron
                    aaron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @ceruulean: which ED doesn't really have the leverage of doing, considering the state of the game.

Can't they just make it so stuff obtained after the patch can be traded?

Comment

Better to have a market crash then dissatisfied costumers spending so much then quitting, killing the population or stirred away from even trying due to the insane chance rate.
                    For an item filled with "promising untold riches that would be impossible to locate elsewhere," its filled with garbage and too low of a chance to actually get something good to really even be worth trying for since they cannot be sold to other players in the market. Filled with items that doesn't benefit anyone, why even bother?
                    Snobu - Smasher aka War Mage
                    Nico - Destroyer

Someone will always ruin something for others...
                    PVE War Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Snobu View Post
                      Better to have a market crash then dissatisfied costumers spending so much then quitting, killing the populationBett or stirred away from even trying due to the insane chance rate.
                      For an item filled with "promising untold riches that would be impossible to locate elsewhere," its filled with garbage and too low of a chance to actually get something good to really even be worth trying for since they cannot be sold to other players in the market. Filled with items that doesn't benefit anyone, why even bother?
                      Better for consumers for the market to "crash". Everyone gets free/discounted stuff that they always wanted. Potential future sources are now depleting because ED did that as well.

Playing into a market where people spend little to nothing will result in less money than what we're doing right now. I could be wrong given a large number of accounts did not transfer, but yeah. I don't think ED has the ability to play low-revenue for a couple of months for the market to equalize too. Just my two cents.
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

they need to let you sell that extra stuff.

one person in the guild i'm in has spent 8k usd on dragon eggs since transfer and has tons of extra stuff they'd like to get rid of or sell. they're god rich.

Comment

Originally posted by SaitoHikari View Post
                          The egg odds only really make sense in servers where you're allowed to list anything you get on the marketplace.

As it currently is in NA, you end up with people buying lots of eggs to get stuff they don't need while their friends could use the items you get. It's very counterproductive.

I have in possession an Abyss coupon that I don't plan to use at all, and in kDN you can put them up on the marketplace, whereas it's just going to sit in my inventory in NA. Unfortunately, it has been like this for so long that I imagine the devs will never lift the restrictions on us because a theorized market for rare wings and such would immediately crash due to how many extras people have likely obtained by now.

While this may be true, ED can combat and resolve this similar to how Nexon and ED handled the wing boxes last year. If you acquired duplicates of wings or shop items for that matter, you could trade them and be credited in DNP. There would need to be some additional thought put in to handle the masses of people but I think this is one approach that could be implemented. Come up with the plan, announce it a month in advance and give one month to have everyone trade their duplicates in. Similar to how the Nexon to ED transition was communicated. Maybe 6 items per account or something, the logistics would need to be determined. "But players are going to buy dragon eggs with the credited DNP and repeat the process all over again." Then maybe limit what the credited DNP can be spent on, or maybe do it around the holiday and come up with some promotion only item that can be purchased. Heck, come up with a once a year shop purge plan to give players a chance to purge their useless or multiple items. OR, maybe just open up item sharing across our damn accounts and all will be well in the world. Point of this reply is to show that there are ways to solve a lot of issues our server has experienced and continues to experience today. We can type all day every day until our blood pressure is through the roof, but at the end of the day this all unfortunately falls on deaf ears.

Comment

Working...
                          X