We need active forum moderators ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vulpix View Post

No. But honestly its annoying af to have to go back 17+ pages to find anything relevant to the game
    time to bump relevant topics! lol
    Guild Leader of Disrupt~
    Previous Leader of Revamp
    IGNs:
    Syraluna / 93 / Valkyrie
    Syrammie / 93 / Tempest

Comment

-rebumping this-

Discord: Vulpix/Irene#6529 | Proud Officer of Sevrilla

Comment

While having moderators are nice, anti-spambots and filters are better for these kinds of spam. I'm surprised they never implemented one.
        YouTube: Tenshi (PinguXDPudding) | Twitch: Tenshi_EX
        YouTube channel is mostly comprised of Acrobat tutorials, general tips and tricks. On Twitch, I stream random games, mostly first-person shooters at random times.

Comment

They are now spreading to the PvP discussion.
          DivineLion: Guardian
          Frederic: Crusader
          DarkMatter: Abyss Walker

Comment

MFW people suddenly care about bots ruining things they enjoy

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
              ILLbeURdeath commented
              Editing a comment
              Please don't speak for me, thx.

• ILLbeURdeath
              ILLbeURdeath commented
              Editing a comment
              We exist??? You weren't aware of me... :c. Damn, thought I was in the matrix :P

There's a difference between making light of something to ease tensions and hitting a bee hive with a stick. You made your post with poor word usage during a bot attack that actually did cripple the discussion thread for over 5 hours which, after transfer and having new people come to the forums looks really bad. There is nothing wrong with people attempting to make change by clamoring for active moderators so why attempt to make fun of those people with this post of yours. If it's a joke, it's a joke done in poor taste at the wrong time (would've/could've been funny for everyone had you waited til the problem was resolved, not to mention you're trolling a thread asking for forum mods, why???). If it wasn't meant as a joke and you did this intentionally to get a kick in life then...

• Doom
              Doom commented
              Editing a comment
              I was enjoying the irony of the circumstances vis-à-vis:
              http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...afk-in-respawn

Yeah, I'll be sure to take this forums' delicate sensibilities into consideration from now on lmao.

Hopefully they see it soon. Cause It's kinda sad how long It's been spamming for. Not much communication between Eyedentity and the players right now.

Comment

bump...................

Comment

bump...............................

Comment

Yeah it happens.. it's just too bad. Not sure what they hope to get from all this. DO your part and ignore them and get everyone to stay away from it. They might send nasty things our way.

Comment

Working...
                  X