Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grinding gold after Zephyra Plains Abyss gets dropped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinding gold after Zephyra Plains Abyss gets dropped?

Kinda worried about getting gold after that dungeon goes out. Getting about 13 gold per run with a talisman with 1 minute clears which is pretty decent plus there's the gold goblins but think shits gonna hurt after the patch.

grinded the 93 dungeons hard post transfer and made a lot of gold selling drops but that aint sustainable seeing as the prices have dropped a lot.

whats gonna be a consistent way to get gold once it gets dropped after the patch? i aint farming apples. that shit is mad boring.

also saw a thread on SEA about gold problems there too for some older servers and how the newer ones are trending towards the same thing. even DN INA is having gold problems.

checked out videos of the new distorted zone dungeons and they barely drop shit per minute compared to zephyra. 93 dungeons dont drop as much gold either.

i aint the type to rely on luck crafting in this game for gold. zephyra was a godsend since i knew how much i could get per hour.
    Last edited by SlimThug1990; 10-21-2016, 02:47 PM.

We always have had gold problems.

Either you play the market or your apple farm.

:/
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

i make 8 gold per run in a duo after repairs in red waste, 2 min clears. this is w/o a royal chest. idk what class you are so you may have to figure the math for yourself.
      assuming gold goblin is fixed in 93 dungeons come patch day, that should yield a decent amount if you are soloing.

mentor people, dismantle theano pieces you dont need and sell the garnets, etc.
      im not on this account

Comment

Originally posted by Kirino View Post
        i make 8 gold per run in a duo after repairs in red waste, 2 min clears. this is w/o a royal chest. idk what class you are so you may have to figure the math for yourself.
        assuming gold goblin is fixed in 93 dungeons come patch day, that should yield a decent amount if you are soloing.

mentor people, dismantle theano pieces you dont need and sell the garnets, etc.
        having a hard time selling the cubes :<

3days in
        ass penis

Comment

Yeah just bring back commission boards

Comment

Working...
          X