Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a huge difference in loots soloing vs partying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a huge difference in loots soloing vs partying?

Would I be having some major loss if I solo?

If you are referring to nests yes it does make a difference. Because they drop more based on the amount of players, but you have a chance of getting nothing or everything. This is also applied to dungeons as well. Now not all twisted territory and it's neighbour dungeon so not change.

Example: if I run on my own I get 1 item and a few crafting materials. Now if I run with 3 other people there is 4 times the loot but everyone is rolling for it. So if my rolls are in favor with the rng gods Then I just did 2 to 4 runs equivalent in loot.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Blasian View Post
      If you are referring to nests yes it does make a difference. Because they drop more based on the amount of players, but you have a chance of getting nothing or everything. This is also applied to dungeons as well. Now not all twisted territory and it's neighbour dungeon so not change.

Example: if I run on my own I get 1 item and a few crafting materials. Now if I run with 3 other people there is 4 times the loot but everyone is rolling for it. So if my rolls are in favor with the rng gods Then I just did 2 to 4 runs equivalent in loot.

I hope this helps.
      oh dang, it's just that the laptop I have right now is not 100% compatible so I tend to lag during full party especially in the dungeon with fire, high skills animations...etc so I'm trying to solo most of the time to have smooth gameplay...

Comment

You can change that. Go to system settings the last item on the list set to process transparent. Most skills from your party members will not show to help smooth gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Blasian View Post
          You can change that. Go to system settings the last item on the list set to process transparent. Most skills from your party members will not show to help smooth gameplay.
          oh didn't know that, but they don't make every skills invisible right? Does the system specifically choose minimum amount of skills to make invisible just so that I won't lag or something?

Comment

Pretty much

Comment

Working...
            X