X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Updates!

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/dev-blog/2

So, what are your thoughts on this?

Dragon Hunting Day (DHD) on this server is going to be so much fun :^)

(can't ****ing wait to wipe people in SDN, infinite res bois)

Comment

So not a single mention of Cleric/Tink Awakenings for the rest of the year? Yeah... back to EU I go.

Comment

Originally posted by iHeavencent View Post
        So not a single mention of Cleric/Tink Awakenings for the rest of the year? Yeah... back to EU I go.
        they don't have any revamps or nerfs or basic updates on that. How is that proof of anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Rare View Post

they don't have any revamps or nerfs or basic updates on that. How is that proof of anything?
          I want to say this is different since it's an awakening, but yeah. I guess that's true.
          Pasta, Lvl. 93 Ruina
          Insolis, Lvl. 90 Raven
          Dakeil, Lvl. 90 Guardian

have a Pasta in comic sans text

Comment

While it may be disappointing if we don't get the next set of awakening skills, I just want my gm fixed. ^
            Can't wait for Dragon Hunting though!

​​​​​​​
            Originally posted by iCerulean View Post
            Dragon Hunting Day (DHD) on this server is going to be so much fun :^)

(can't ****ing wait to wipe people in SDN, infinite res bois)
            That's Savage!

Comment

• Asami
              Asami commented
              Editing a comment
              want my gm fixed to ><

• BowieSage
              BowieSage commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah. I'm doing okay with just Mechanic Mode for my Gear Master right now, but destroying groups of enemies would be much faster if towers were working. So even if we don't get Tinkerer/Cleric Awakening, I'd be happy if the turrets were fixed, at the very least.

It seems like they don't consider class updates to be actual "content" .

Comment

They'll hopefully put up patch notes in the next coming days, maybe we'll see cleric and tink awakenings. This could be just a tidbit of what we're getting in the patch.

Comment

I just wonder what the Chronicles thing is sounds like a streamlined story quest-line which would be nice.

Comment

• Cool Girl
                  Cool Girl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It sounded like a Jump Event to me, but I'm not completely sure on exactly what they mean.

• Kirino
                  Kirino commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it's like a Jump event, you get a character after watching 1-2 hours of cutscenes automatically at level 80. =)

• ZellyG
                  ZellyG commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's actually pretty neat, i'll just watch anime and lean DN on another monitor lol.

Originally posted by Rare View Post

Thats a valid point. But one would figure that the new batch of awakenings would be a headliner when speaking about future updates.

Comment

Originally posted by iHeavencent View Post
                  We basically have the same patch as SEA but adapted to our server... As of EU, they get the same stuff as us but earlier in the month. You won't get awakening sooner just by going into EU.

2017 BANG is Tinkerer/Cleric Awakening.

EDIT : Only difference is that SEA/EU get HC version of the TKN nest at the same time and we don't... but we had IDN 4-man before them.
                  Last edited by Axxon; 10-25-2016, 06:04 PM.
                  Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                  IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

We basically have the same patch as SEA but adapted to our server... As of EU, they get the same stuff as us but earlier in the month. You won't get awakening sooner just by going into EU.

dn vietnam is getting tink cleric awakening very soon. i doubt it will be 2017 for their awakening for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

EDIT : Only difference is that SEA/EU get HC version of the TKN nest at the same time and we don't... but we had IDN 4-man before them.
                      We also received IDN 4 man hc and IDN 8 man hc before SEA.

Comment

• Axxon
                        Axxon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Probably only in order for us to catch up since we would be way too behind if they didn't have it earlier or at the same as EU/SEA and their update schedule wouldn't have allowed it untl this week.

• Hanakarasu
                        Hanakarasu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe so, however we can't say for certain until our update alongside Sea's November update.

so then what equips are they gonna drop in nightmare mode? Like nightmare Theanos?

Comment

• Axxon
                        Axxon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nightmare Weapon lvl 93 (+10 Nightmare lvl 93 > Coma-U +12). I don't know if we get Desirious Theano through Points in there too. Lvl 93 talismans for sure (Regular + Quality, not Rare)

NA,SEA and EU have similar October updates, but that's pretty much it, as of now. The rest of 2016's schedule for us will include what we've missed due to the host change, which is why we're not getting Norm/HC of TKN/PKN at the same time. The scheduling as a whole, has been derailed, due to the fact that they've decided to work on 2 Dark classes (it's no longer 1 Dark class per cap), plus the Awakenings.

Comment

Working...
                      X