Upcoming Updates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

We basically have the same patch as SEA but adapted to our server... As of EU, they get the same stuff as us but earlier in the month. You won't get awakening sooner just by going into EU.

2017 BANG is Tinkerer/Cleric Awakening.

EDIT : Only difference is that SEA/EU get HC version of the TKN nest at the same time and we don't... but we had IDN 4-man before them.
    It's beeen confirmed that VN is getting their awakening patch first week of November, and cherry credits usually update SEA and EU with the same patch within days of each other. At least that's what happened with 93 cap update.

Comment

They can delay everything until 2017 as long as I get my Tinkerer Awakening.

Comment

If they have any brain they should release awakening on other server that is not KDN as soon as possible to at least close the balance gap between awaken and non-awaken classes. There should be no reason to delay tink/cleric awakening for another month. Other classes when they get awakening ideally should get released on other server 1-2 months after they came out in KDN as well.
        Would have been nice if we've gotten tink/cleric awakening right after transfer as well but meh, I don't mind giving them 1 month for the tuning patch.4
        Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• Aisuru
          Aisuru commented
          Editing a comment
          At this point it's probably going to be 2 months. I'm not fond of that.

I'm guessing the update was already big enough so they didn't add awakening into this one. Next month might still be possible? Maybe?

Comment

I'd rather have Tink/cleric awakening and have no TKN hc .etc. I completely forget these nests exist a month after they are released.

Comment

still no plans to fix endgame or gold generation.

game is just gonna turn slowly back into what it was pre-transfer.

Comment

Working...
            X