• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx eyedentity

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/29

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    via Imgflip GIF Maker

How dare this Zeus individual! He practices IDN for 4 years just so he can take the rewards TWICE. He has NO integrity!

/s

Comment

TKN time attack event now this. No hope left for ED honestly. Next time they should just clarify that the same person can win the event 3 times, I'm assuming 1 person can win this TKN event 3 times too long as there's 1 different person in party each fastest clear.

Comment

I told myself that this would never happen, but these publishers never fail to surprise me. They should have a completely different team for 3rd place, but then again it would be unfair for other teams who have had one of the people from the first 2 teams as subs for when they cleared. Imagine having 7 different people clear and not receiving the rewards because 1 person already qualified. Honestly, I don't know how they would be able to make this right, but the list as it is right now should not be the final decision.

Comment

This might have been an accident/mishap or even a learning process on Eyedentity's part. If we look at the new time attack for TKN HC, it explicitly states "Duplication accounts aren't counted" while idn's time attack lacked such statement. Eyedentity are probably still trying to get the hang of making and handing out events, just my two cents.

Comment

My team is 3rd full team to clear, doesn't get reward. feelsbadman
            Last edited by Dynamic; 10-25-2016, 07:32 AM.

Comment

This is totally unbelievable. I didn't think eyedentity would be this bad. If anyone were to look at the third place team they would instantly notice something very off. I'm not going to beat around the bush. I am fucking talking about Hoest missing from the 3rd place team cause of a dc. This is atrocious and needs to be rectified immediately. Eyedentity needs to set things right and give me my rightfully deserved 1st and 3rd place prize as well. Hopefully someone from Eyedentity sees this and gives me what I deserve because this is totally unfair.

#CompensateHoest

Comment

Unfortunately, they didn't put any specific guidelines into the event so anything could have happened. This is basically similar to GDN, when multiple players from clearing teams would help others clear as long as a number of individuals were not the same.

The specific event shows:

"First clear party, second clear party, third clear party"

It is true that the listed parties were the first, second and third clear parties.

Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• Morggy
                  Morggy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why you so selfish tho?

• CraZyZeuS
                  CraZyZeuS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really could care less about $80 but I'm not going to complain about free scales

Can't really blame the players for this one, Eye just fucked up but it'd be nice if they can fix this crap, for this event and future event, feel bad for 3rd team man
                PS. Hoest is bad and didn't deserve anything, I'm glad I DDoS'd him and denied him of his 3rd clear reward
                #GetrektHoest
                Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

Oh, wow. Zeus. LOLOL

Comment

it is not players fault.

blame eyedentity for having no rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X