Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning Player with a lot of questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player with a lot of questions.

1. Can I still register to move my account or is it to late? I have all max lvl classes of each when i quit at 70 cap really wanna not lose them if i dont have to.
    2. Is this game still light/dark parties?
    3. Any guild recruiting returning players?
    4. What is the Main DPS and Healer (saint,inquisitor, or light bringer still?)
    Thank you.!

1. No
    2. No
    3. Yes
    4. Phys
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

1. no It's to late, if you missed the transfer event then your account isn't moved over.
      2. Not really It really does not matter about what element you convert / use. elemental debuffs are a all resist now.
      3.All guilds are does not matter if your new or old.
      4.Healers: Saint, phys, and bringer is still an okay healer but he has changed. and for DPS well, a lot of classes are good play what you find fun!

Comment

1. Nope
        2. Every elemental debuff now lowers all resistances, so you can convert to whichever you want.
        3. Any and all
        4. Raven is god DPS again, Saint still a solid Healer, Phys as well, Bringer is....well not bad but for anything more than 8man content, you're going to have to work HARD, both in the healing and DPS department.

Comment

Hi, its CraZyZeuS.

Unfortunately all this information is incorrect. I am a DN veteran. First clear RDN HC, QDN HC, WDN HC, EDN HC, any DN HC. First clear always me. You can trust my word.

1. It's too late but leveling is a lot easier now. You're a DN veteran like me.
          2. I actually recommend not element converting. You lose a lot of damage and bosses always have elemental resist now.
          3. My guild, Otium is recruiting.
          4. Raven is not as good as people think. Right now, the best DPS are Ruina, Valkyrie and Dark Summoner. The best healer is yum-a-tron.

Remember to like my comment and subscribe for more elite DN advice.

Comment

Thank you all guys for posting and @ ZeuS glad u still around ty for the advice. Yea I used to be hardcore, and remember your solos on sader. I am currently just gonna play casual til the main game comes out "Revelations Online".

Comment

Originally posted by Mikinryu View Post
              Thank you all guys for posting and @ ZeuS glad u still around ty for the advice. Yea I used to be hardcore, and remember your solos on sader. I am currently just gonna play casual til the main game comes out "Revelations Online".
              That isn't zeus. That's someone that is angry that zeus is better than him at the game so he's going around saying he's a gold buyer on forums. Kinda sad stuff, but yeah, don't trust anything he says. It's all just bullcrap and memes.

Comment

Working...
              X