Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats special about chronicle character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats special about chronicle character?

other than free items and new story, theres nothing else to it right? =o

It's an instant level 80 character, so it saves you all that time of leveling. You can only use it once though and only for the duration of this update. It's not a new story, just a general overview. You will miss out on some of the class specific dialogue and stuff like that.
    Last edited by Cool Girl; 10-29-2016, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Cool Girl
      Cool Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      No, the chronicle character option will only be around for this update, so you need to use it before they update again in about a month. The character will stay once you have made it, just don't wait too long.

• Eyedentity
      Eyedentity commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks. You made it sound like you could only use the character temporarily lol.
      Do you happen to know if you will miss out on the slots from the level boxes or something?

• Cool Girl
      Cool Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      You miss out on some of them, since they give you the level box starting at 80, not from 1. You still get some inventory slots though.

I played it with a completely different class which i have no idea how to use. There was no dragons to kill, no dungeons to run, level 56 or 70 (someone should really fix it) missing story is still missing, your character story doesn't matter (played on a lancer class), barely have time to learn the skills, missing out on low level stuff from the award box, etc.

It's not worth it, only for people who want a level 93 character would use it.

Comment

• Eyedentity
      Eyedentity commented
      Editing a comment
      so you miss out on a lot of the slot expansions from level boxes?

• firecat
      firecat commented
      Editing a comment
      yep, i only got 30 slots vs full slots from level 1 through 90.

IMO it's good for veteran players who have a general over view of every class. If you are a newbie it's going to be a handful instantly getting level 80 and trying to find builds and learning each skill.

Comment

Working...
    X