Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes Chornicle event rewards.... not given?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Chornicle event rewards.... not given?

The event heroes of chronicles tell us that we are getting some stuff first for leveling the cronicle character to 93 and then for doing some nests we are getting some more stuff, (Which are going to be credited during the WEEKLY maintenance) . the weekly maintenance just happened and i don't see my rewards. I just wasted a whole lot of money getting stuff for when i change my class

Same problem here and my friend receive... idk what happened

Comment

Same thing, got nothing even though I leveled to 93 and did the other two things.

Comment

where are the administrators

I feel very bad that are not clarifying the doubts we all have.

Comment

got all my rewards, tho, I could've done without the 50,000 flags.. tss.
          ~ Pablo

Comment

Want to be elite with your new chronicle characters? Join Otium. Be the best, be Otium.

Comment

we are in the same problem :/

Comment

Please send in a ticket so that relevant assistance can be provided to you : http://us.dragonnest.com/support/request

Comment

• noisemr
                  noisemr commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yaya, I sent a ticket about 6 days ago and so far they have not answered me. I will no longer play Dragon Nest until they give me my event items. I just think the support is very weak and they are not answering our requests. They give us no information about bugs, or problems with the server. The communication should be much more enlightening since the game is no longer in its prime. I only know that if nothing is resolved, I will send a complete complaint letter to Addison explaining why the Dragon Nest is dying, and much of it will not be due to the content but the team that does not value the players, do not keep them informed form. I know your power is small, but you can pass on the problems so they can look more attentively and respond to the damn tickets.

• oSeraph
                  oSeraph commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did same as "noisemr"

noisemr & oSeraph, you guys are just gonna have to be patient. When it comes to tickets/inquiries, they don't operate during the weekends.

Comment

• Elune
                  Elune commented
                  Editing a comment
                  noisemr Weak support? Maybe.
                  But if you already had sent a ticket in, then there's nothing you can do but to just wait. No point at griping at the moderators, all they're supposed to do is to moderate the forums to the best of their ability. As I said already, the ones who handle the tickets don't operate during the weekends, so unless you made your ticket back in Oct, it hasn't been eight days.

• noisemr
                  noisemr commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My dear, who sent the ticket was me and you want to argue about how many days I opened the ticket? If you came here just to talk crap, do not come. I have the right to complain where and with whom I want. Thanks for your pointless help, and have a good game.

• Elune
                  Elune commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very well, I'll leave you to your raging.
              Working...
              X