Everything you know about I-frame is false

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything you know about I-frame is false

Seems like no one is talking about this in any nation (im looking at you KR). So let me first explain by text and then by video. I-frame is not real, you do get to move if you are not hit with a heavy attack, this can be proven many multiple times on pvp where players think they used i-frame to dodge attacks but did not work because someone with high damage knock them off from it. Happens in PVE too, mostly bosses with swing animation or anything that push the player to the wall/sky. Another thing to note that in (what many called "i-frame mode") the time of the animation skill, you are still taking damage. Easy proven by using one long skill with very low hp which will lead to death but the animation will cancel whatever you doing and act on the programing side that says "if player [die] play [ death_animation] and keep the player {safe}." Oh if you think that's bad, wait until you find out about that a heavy attack can cancel any skill, this means you are better off using heavy armor than i-frame.

ok video time, remember i-frame is not real. PVP was the same so i didn't add it.

If that's true, then please explain why I didn't take any damage or was knocked back from ddn clawswipe when I used mechanic mode (which grants an instant i-frame effect upon activation)?

Comment

u got rekt

Comment

iframe is god real

this viddeo is god fake.

Comment

So how come wind-walkers use showtime and cartwheel through all the elements. Ice and fire are rendered null D:<!?

So your theory is that showtime allows wind-walkers to become one with the elements. Captain planet.

Hacks?

I KNOW! You're saying that you are getting hit in i-frames, but during i-frame you heal back all/most of the damage you took!?!

Maybe you mean that i-frames alter game-reality, so while you were damaged in one game-dimension you were replaced by another you from a different game-reality that wasn't damaged.

Okay, it must be that the character you're using creates an illusion that is damaged instead of you.

Maybe your character never existed, making game-reality your delusion.

What are the first 10 numbers that come to your mind when you think of i-frames?

What color(s) represents i-frame the best?

Draw an i-frame ♥
          Last edited by Illusie; 11-03-2016, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Iframes are actually a conspiracy perpetrated by several "top" players secretly working together to trick all other players into using a play style that results in more damage being taken and less chance of clearing. This allows those aware of the falsehood behind iframes to play the game how it was meant to be played and clear nests and raids easier and faster than everyone else and sell the loot on the market for high prices. Several players have attempted to come forward with this information before but this group of conspirators used their connections within Nexon to ban those attempting to reveal the truth from DN and the DN NA forums. High-ups in Nexon intentionally caused the NA server to suffer random spikes of lag in order to gaslight the community into believing that their "failed" iframes were actually the result of lag rather than iframes actually not existing at all. It is only now that the players of Dragon Nest NA are free of Nexon's corruption that those of us who know the truth can finally come forward. WAKE UP SHEEPLE
            Physician is life, Elementalist is hometown.
            Syntonism/Synt/Reimyu

Comment

u unlock iframes when ur skilled so git gud.
              OG Salad and full time memer.

Comment

iframes arent real when ur internet sux ass
                Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                Discord: vara#2664
                recent costumes list

Comment

• DivineLion
                  DivineLion commented
                  Editing a comment
                  this right here

When you lag, you become an iframe.

Comment

Do not blame this on lag, how can you called this picture lag.

"The FCC is looking at new regulations that will govern what ISPs actually have to offer in order to legally call it broadband or high-speed internet. At the moment, the FCC allows 4Mbps download speeds to be advertised as broadband/high-speed"

Yep I have high speed internet so in your face. Also the game was on low settings so there was no possible way to even lag, the in-game player placement bug has been a small unneeded fix. that has been there since the old days of DN.

Illusie

I looked through the video and found no healing, i face more than one opponent and lost many times trying to get the timing right. I'm working on how magic affects I-frame, so far i haven't gotten him yet, however Irona (tempus dragon) did appear sometimes but that is only one magic which is ice and really doesn't prove anything about i-frame and magic.

Hanakarasu

The most logic explanation is that you and the npc missed but your attack didn't. This is why I didn't like the ground icon attack patterns because everytime i'm near one there is a 5% of not being hit. Animation and the actual attacks are different, so when I said I took no damage when the npc swing at me i talked about how inaccurate the ground pattern is shown.

milktoast22

I'll do it live over twitch next time so you can see the full video.

Comment

imma hurricane dance u

Comment

Originally posted by firecat View Post

Hanakarasu

The most logic explanation is that you and the npc missed but your attack didn't. This is why I didn't like the ground icon attack patterns because everytime i'm near one there is a 5% of not being hit. Animation and the actual attacks are different, so when I said I took no damage when the npc swing at me i talked about how inaccurate the ground pattern is shown.
                      Just want to say that your "logic" didn't make an ounce of sense.

What actually happened:
                      I merely took advantage of mechanic mode i-frame effect to avoid the desert dragon's claw swipe.

Tbh, I think you're probably reading too much into things.

Comment

tbh when i piercing spike it reverse cause and effect and it goes thru any iframe sry 4 gae bolg

Comment

Back when Life-saver was a thing that kept ppl at 1HP, if you "i-frame" you were still alive anyway, with 1hp.
                          Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

you may have decent internet but lag is caused during your connection with the game's server. the higher the ping, the worse your iframes will work. also 9down and 4up actually isn't that great.

you're in florida, the servers are in california.

& white outlines are tied to the skill animation, not the full iframe length.

tl;dr ;learn2internet
                            Last edited by vara; 11-04-2016, 10:12 AM.
                            Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                            Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                            Discord: vara#2664
                            recent costumes list

Comment

Working...
                            X