Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ko's elevator service reopened for a limited time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ko's elevator service reopened for a limited time!

500g to get you up in seconds!

Lasts 30minutes! Hurry before its full up here!

FinalKo in game.

Help the max FD raven cause. Help the world.

Don't want to pay for flight services? Join Otium and we'll get you there for free.

Be the Best. Be Otium. Apply now.

Comment

Kevin Owens?

Comment

Because I don't agree with this silly service and because 500g is borderline highway robbery, I'm going to tell you right here how it's done:

Have a friend with the manticore mount jump into the air and float with spacebar. Enter his mount as the 2nd person, and it will reset the state of the manticore to "on the ground," but you should still be slightly floating in the air. Have the manticore friend jump with spacebar again, so now you float slightly higher. Spam spacebar twice really fast to quickly unmount and remount his manticore. Repeat until you fly high enough, and optionally scam people 500g after.

Comment

Originally posted by Hekaiyo View Post
          Because I don't agree with this silly service and because 500g is borderline highway robbery, I'm going to tell you right here how it's done:

Have a friend with the manticore mount jump into the air and float with spacebar. Enter his mount as the 2nd person, and it will reset the state of the manticore to "on the ground," but you should still be slightly floating in the air. Have the manticore friend jump with spacebar again, so now you float slightly higher. Spam spacebar twice really fast to quickly unmount and remount his manticore. Repeat until you fly high enough, and optionally scam people 500g after.
          No point reviving a dead thread. How far into threads were you? or did you stalk my forum account LOL

I never actually charged anyone that came up to me I just lifted them for free and I mostly only did it with friends or guildies besides some randoms.

The way you said it is a great way but takes a bit of skill from the other player. I have my own way that I can solo fly without the help of anyone.

The elevator service is actually instant and can take people up in a few seconds without the manticore pet. Also my own way of doing it.

It was a joke thread no need to take it serious if your mad at it or me as you can see I didnt bump it ever.

Thanks for your way of doing it but its not the way I do it at all. If you want to see and im free msg me in game you know my ign~

Comment

Ah, it got bumped up by somebody, and I saw it on the frontpage and thought it was silly.

As for getting people up instantly, you just use a 2-person mount and slowly inch near the edge. The mount will fall off on other people's screen while you stay on top. Have the person enter the mount, and then move backwards. The person will be teleported up.

I prefer more people to know about these techniques because it promotes more development and exploration of the game.

Solo fly is indeed pretty interesting, do you need any special mount or item to achieve?

Comment

Working...
            X