When is November Monthly Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is November Monthly Update?

I remember Visage saying that every monthly update is going to reset DNP, and he also said he will actively keep a list of the monthly updates. I am curious if anyone knows where I can find his "list" of monthly updates, or if they know when the November Update is going to come? I don't want to log in and see 10,000 DNP flushed down the toilet.

http://us.dragonnest.com/Events/2016/Oct/

24th

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
      Isn't that just the event though? Wait nevermind I answered myself right there... To end an event and fix the map they would have to do an update... Thank you Mr. Apple Farmer.

Comment

well 24th also happen to be the last Thursday of the month which is when update usually happen
        Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

Originally posted by Benjix View Post
          well 24th also happen to be the last Thursday of the month which is when update usually happen
          Is that confirmed? I mean EyeDentity hasn't been hosting DN long enough for us to know yet, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Korbrent View Post

Is that confirmed? I mean EyeDentity hasn't been hosting DN long enough for us to know yet, no?
            Well if it doesn't happen this Thursday then yes, that can be a confirmation. Unless they pull a Nexon which I highly doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmike View Post

Well if it doesn't happen this Thursday then yes, that can be a confirmation. Unless they pull a Nexon which I highly doubt.
              You mean next thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by Korbrent View Post

You mean next thursday?
                No. I'm saying if we don't recieve the update this week, we will definitely recieve it next week.

Comment

Are they really going to patch on Thanksgiving? I wouldn't think so, but then again, weirder things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by SaitoHikari View Post
                    Are they really going to patch on Thanksgiving? I wouldn't think so, but then again, weirder things have happened.
                    What is so weird about that? Thanksgiving is not as "celebrated" as some people like to think.

Comment

Working...
                    X