How to level up to 1 - 24 fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to level up to 1 - 24 fast?

Hey guys, I'm going to become an apple of life farmer and would like to know what i should do to level up to 1 to 24 quick.
    So what are the steps to take and how long will it take?

Thanks guys. How many accounts should i make as well? So far i only have 1.

its mostly grinding 1-9>story, 9-16>valley of mourning, 16-24>astral coven laboratory. have fun in spider hell

fastest class to clear stuff is probably sword masters bc a lot of skills propel you forward, but honestly its just til lvl 24 so play whatever(archers and the like go slower tho, so if you wanna be efficient just stick to warriors)

should take about an hour each if you be efficient, and dont forget that youll need to make sure they all learn how to farm and have apple seeds. youll also need to figure out a way to collect all the apples at the end so you can sell. DO NOT FORGET GOLDEN GOOSE WHEN YOU SELL YOUR APPLES

make accounts one at a time. you might burn out and thats no good. theres no need to rush a bunch of accounts.
    Last edited by Panpeito; 11-16-2016, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Cap several characters to get exp boost

Comment

Originally posted by Emnesty View Post
        Hey guys, I'm going to become an apple of life farmer and would like to know what i should do to level up to 1 to 24 quick.
        So what are the steps to take and how long will it take?

Thanks guys. How many accounts should i make as well? So far i only have 1.
        Honestly as weird as this may sound, it is fastest to get 5 characters to lvl 93 on one account, then use the other character slots to get to 24. They will get 250% exp boost (+50% for every max lvl).

When you create a new account you should mentor yourself so that you get graduation rewards for those 5 level 93 characters on that account too.
        The rewards mentors get are 20 garnets, approximately 7g on mp, and 10 space cubes, approximately 3g on mp.
        Do the math and that is 200 gold. 3 slots per character, so 600 gold for one character on the new account that reaches 90, times five is roughly 3k gold.

It may sound tedious, but the life of an apple farmer is the life of greed, and 3k is good enough for me to take a little extra time outta my movie schedule to go the extra mile.

Comment

Working...
        X