ED listens to its players! Thank you ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED listens to its players! Thank you ED

They brought back the old hero items like many people wanted!
    Even though they're temporarily here (for sale event), they still brought it back!

I was seriously very close to ragging on this event, until I saw that there is no limitation on individual boxes, and that you can transfer the old hero set items between characters within the same acc. Really wanted unlimited boxes for last years black friday / christmas sale. When it comes to events, they are listening. Fashion nester life is gradually improving

Comment

What are the hero set items? :O

Comment

Honestly, this sale is pretty shit imo. I mean, 20k for a random item and no way to exchange for which piece you might need is just unreasonable. Not only that, but how are you gonna start the tier spending at a minimum of 10 hero eggs? 200k for 10 iona eggs, and there may or may not be anything good in those 10 eggs. The highest I would've put the hero eggs would've been 10k, somewhere reasonable would be about 2.5k or 5k. Individual boxes being 1500 each, with this rng? You can't buy stacks of 10 or 30 with a discounted rate? Nexon's black friday sales put this one to shame, that's for sure, and that's pretty sad considering they were the middle man in the whole equation. Wing, tail, decal, mount box, nothing wrong with that equation at all. At least you had an idea of what you were getting. Fuck this event. ED, if you're reading this, please take a page out of nexon's playbook as far as sales go.

Comment

Working...
        X