Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most cost effective way to make police costume pieces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most cost effective way to make police costume pieces?

Please can anyone help explain the mechanics. Here is how I think it works:

I believe you need from the cash shop:
    - Any rare iona piece (not weapons - these only come from a coupon you get from dragon eggs)
    - Costume synth tablet
    - Any magic piece the same type as the iona piece (ie. shoes and shoes - also make sure for body it is not body of a one-piece set)

Then you have a chance of getting either a police item (yay) or a rare piece (boo). If you get the rare you have to then buy another tablet and another magic piece and try again and then again, and maybe again and probably another few times.

The police costume items can be listed in the market and I think also passed to other characters (of the same class) through server storage.
    I believe you cannot use old synth costumes or normal grade costumes to synth with.

Can someone confirm if I understand correctly before I go and spend my dnp?

You pretty much got it.

Rare + Rare work too but it's more expensive. You can also use normal grade with rare and the result will end up as a rare or epic. It's just that certain pieces will yield higher success rate.

Good luck
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

if ur planning to make the whole set you can buy two iona packages to start then buy green pieces and tablets as needed
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...
      X