Most active server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most active server?

Hi, I'm new to DN and while I enjoyed the game a lot, this server feels quite empty. I hoped that with the latest patch it will bring more people. But I was wrong. I sometimes feel like i'm playing in a ghost town.
    Is there another DN server that is more active?
    Also iv'e seen several DN videos showcasing characters and the voice seem to be in japanese/korean. Is there any way I can change my characters voice to another cause the voice this server has its terrible, like cringy-terrible. It doesn't even fit the character. Thank you!

Hey there.

DNNA only has one server. During certain times of the day, the servers could be either empty or full, it just depends on when you get on.

Personally I like most of the characters voices, they suit them imo. However there's no way of changing them (risk-free anyway), if you want the other voices, you're best bet would be to play the other versions.

Comment

• ionatwinkbottom
      ionatwinkbottom commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, thank you for your answer!
      Another question is RAJJUL(weird name) the only server?

• Hanakarasu
      Hanakarasu commented
      Editing a comment
      ionatwinkbottom Np and yes, the RAJUUL server is our one and only server.

taiwan dragon nest is the best server

Comment

• ionatwinkbottom
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Is it translated in english?

jdn musatrd carce

Comment

• ionatwinkbottom
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the suggestion!

1. Argenta
    2. Velskud

300. Elena
    301. Gerrant

500. Leviatha? (NEW)

Tarlach. Mari. Ruairi. Alexina (NEW).

Which server do you want? ♥

Comment

It isn't worth staying here because your just gonna hurt yourself as a new player. This server just caters to the hardcore players and the normal players get left out. Though that could be said for all servers its just more difficult to gear up here then on other servers. I suggest Dragon Nest Sea but depending on where you live you should choose something that has a good population.

Comment

The reason the other servers are more casual friendly is because you can purchase gold through the developers and it caters towards pay to win.

I don't know why I have to repeat this so many times. It's a very simple concept but there seems to be a lack of understanding on the forums.

Why do you think other servers have so much gold in their economy? Why do you think new players can enter into TDN and make thousands of gold without much effort?

It's because the economy has so much gold due to the P2W players injecting gold into the server.

I see players on here complain about the P2W patch and how you can buy gold. You should thank these players for buying gold because they are injecting gold into the server so that items go up in price, which in turn allows you to sell items for a higher value - thus affording IDN L.

Who cares if P2W players who purchasing gold. THEY ARE DOING IT ANYWAYS THROUGH OTHER MEANS. If you think this patch put P2W players ahead, it literally makes no difference because they would have access to the gold anyways. However, the other method of purchasing gold doesn't help the casual player base as no gold is being injected.

Why do you think TDN/SEA/CDN have such an easy time for casual players to make gold? It's because their hardcore players purchase so much gold from the server

Next time you see a player spending money to inject gold into the server, you should thank them instead of crying P2W. They are indirectly helping you in the long run.

Why do you think 32-40 cap had such a healthy economy?
        Last edited by CraZyZeuS; 11-26-2016, 09:22 PM.
        Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• CraZyZeuS
          CraZyZeuS commented
          Editing a comment
          It also goes to FD Plates or other third stat plates which is recirculated into the economy. That's why 32-40 cap was such a wealthy economy. There were so many bots generating gold and people bought from websites.

• ILLbeURdeath
          ILLbeURdeath commented
          Editing a comment
          It is true that gold injection through any means is good for all and the economy, values rise, drops are worth farming but...

Having the ability to directly turn real money into in game currency hurts the integrity of the game immensely, some people here (namely hardcores) play to achieve a goal and/or goals. A lot of the players wish to earn their way through via playing the game instead of just reaching for their wallet.

Once you've directly introduced a legitimate method to turn real money into in game currency then the essence of the game changes, now in terms of recognition for example: all you need is real money, no more having to earn your own or find legal means of grinding the gold to get in other ways. Also, with such an easy access to in game currency, you will value it less, you will progress much faster than normal (by no effort since you paid your way through, no foundation to stand on, nothing to value) and quit the game sooner, you will have reached the top and cannot go any further for 6+ months til the next raid comes and say "that's too long, time to find another game :P" and some if not most of these players actually do never come back. I could go on with more examples but this is just one and I don't wish to write a book.

There are pro's and con's to this, one - us f2p players drops will increase in value steadily, two - a lot of vets will be able to hasten their end game progression. Some con's, one - harder to get new players unless they're willing to grind for some time at first or spend a good chunk of real money (if they're willing to purchase gold/in game currency) which will dissuade some new f2p players from trying this game (this scenario is completely plausible), two - the game will be even more tailored than ever before to a p2w model, how this will look will totally depend on many factors. One being how our market reacts to this and two, all the new stuff to come to our server (I'm sure we could/will get NA unique only cash shop items now, think of how these will be tailored/introduced). This could have a negative impact on events down the road for f2p's.

Too early to tell tbh, will have to wait and see how everything reacts. I can't really say anything more as I'm still a little bummed over the update, as stated elsewhere (a lot of places already) there are a lot of bugs in game and missing things etc :c

*For the OP, any of the Asian servers will be much bigger than our own. We could very well be the smallest server but probably not but we're in the bottom tier :c
          Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 11-27-2016, 04:38 AM.

• Lemon
          Lemon commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't know enhancing L grades was a thing in 32-40 cap

I thought the economy was good because most of the items weren't either too rare or too easy to get
          Last edited by Lemon; 11-27-2016, 11:56 AM.
      Working...
      X