Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone gotten an answer to their tickets lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone gotten an answer to their tickets lately?

^What the title says. Sent one in and I'm getting nothing.

Nope. A lot of people are fed up. The reason for our slow tickets is because the people answering our tickets don't even publish our game.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

CherryCredits closes their tickets faster than a girl closes her legs when one sees me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding
        Yaya Answer to this thread so we can tell if you guys give a crap about us or not. You know that would be good to know before people spend their money on this dying game that you fail to administrate in a satisfying way.
        ^ lol, right? I'm pretty sure like 90% of new players have quit because, sure, they put out amazing events / free items / etc. which was and still is great, but failed to make the actual gameplay better, instead shifted it to a pay2win favor where new wings give close to 8k? dmg (6k over regular wings) alone and also shifted the game to a very luck/rng/plsCraftFD3rd portion since nests are all useless ATM.

And to answer OP, my tickets either get closed or they say we are investigating and I get spammed with more closed emails and get no reply or help really. It's not like this 100% of the time, however it's pretty bad. But hey, we are still getting 10x better service and content than Nexon. That company was trash and killed the game already, so ED should have dug a little deeper is all I'm saying.
        IGN: Serqet (Adept)

Comment

You would think eyedentity would fix the bug where machina abyssal darkness weapons are bugged to equip in your actual weapon slot instead of the Costume Slot already, but nope. My friend has submitted a ticket 2 months ago and No action as been made.

Eyedentity customer support is just lazy.

Comment

As far as I know, cherrycredits is handling the customer support service. The main problem is : Since Eyedentity is the official publisher, CherryCredits got really low power for communication, they can just transfer the reports to the Devs and hope for an Answer unless it's account related or cashshop Related.

Having the same problem we got with Nexon proves one thing : The communication problem didn't come from the Publisher (Nexon/CC), it came from the Devs themselves. CherryCredits seem to better handle this than Nexon when it comes to event and updating content.

CherryCredits can only reports the bugs they find once we tell them a way to repeat it at almost 100% rate (If that's necessary).

For events and content update, I must say they do a great job up to now with what they got and Yaya is doing great work up to now. Game is stil well alive when the End-Game content for Geared player is only IDN 4-man and 8-man until Sea Dragon Reboot. With Nexon, Game would be dead again within a month post level 93 update.

PS : Best set is IDN-U and IDN-L until Desirious Theano-U... Granome Nest only brings Gems +12... So yeah, up to now they do a good job event wise to keep Vets Around,
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

the replies tend to be something that says they can't fix the problem because of system limitations or not being competent enough

Comment

No offense, but the customer service I've seen so far is pretty bad. Nexon level if not worse. It seems that if they can't solve the problem right away, they don't try to give you a proper response. They may not be the publisher, but they do have control over the customer service. Roast those publisher boys over the coals and get answers!!

Comment

My Ticket was never even opened (involved EC issues)

It's been 1 month~

Comment

You guys really need to leave, I feel really bad for all of you still hooked on this game. If the day comes where you are able to take a step back and realize what you are doing by playing this game and shrugging its problems away, you will find out that you will be extremely dissapointed in yourself.

Get out while you can.

And if you really are too foolish to stay, try sending in your tickets in korean.
                    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Shs21
                    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/shs21
                    Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShsStream

Comment

We're not even asking for big things like 3D kali hentai or some shit

I'm already playing Paladins because of this game. It made me too poor to play Overwatch so I have to play Poorwatch.

Usually its small things like character bugs or glitches that make the gameplay really bad. Its nothing out of their reach. I have 10 years experience in customer service and I practiced raiding against customer complaints.

Comment

• Axxon
                        Axxon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Unless it's translation or Cash Shop Related, they can only find the bug, find how to reproduce and then wait for ED to send a fix in patch... if it ever happens. Same relationship as Nexon but the communication power is even lower since they are not even the Publishers. At least there are tons of events :X But yeah, they can certainly do it better and at least say they forwarded it to the devs or say they can't tell about that information.

• Tiyara
                        Tiyara commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was cash shop related
                    Working...
                    X