So I reached the current Level 90 Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I reached the current Level 90 Cap

What else should I work on now? I saved up to buy the Prophet Armor Parts, and I have 133 Goddess Laments which im not sure what to do with. Along with around 50 Tear Drops.

Well it might be abit late for you to get 90 coma U weapons. I guess you can start working towards your gems temporarily until the transfer
    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Originally posted by Bubzie View Post
      Well it might be abit late for you to get 90 coma U weapons. I guess you can start working towards your gems temporarily until the transfer
      What Gems? I'm like totally brand new so I have no idea what anything past Main Mission Quests are lol

Comment

If I were you first I would Start doing dailies everyday and spend my laments on the goddess despair pouches which is located near the terminus gateway just talk to the priestess of darkness. In those pouches you have chance in getting really good stat title/ dragon gems(you put these in your armor you gain hp and dmg) altheums and other crafting materials. I would also enhance what you can to at least +6. With the new cap coming out new gear will be added so that should be the gear you should be trying to get for clearing some content.

Things to work on
        -Enhance gear to be able to clear the basic content
        -Get the right gems for your gear( depends on what class you are on the type of gems you need)
        -Get skill plates for your class as well as Crest
        -Do dailies
        -Learn Red dragon nest/Ice dragon nest (if you want to start raiding)

If anyone else has something to add feel free to

Comment

Originally posted by JLao View Post

What Gems? I'm like totally brand new so I have no idea what anything past Main Mission Quests are lol
          Oh srry i wasnt aware. But yeah if you need anymore info. You can contact me in game and i can tell you what to get for your class, gear wise. Im not very good with what skill plates classes need you might need to ask some other players.
          My ign is BubzieBear
          Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Like was said get level 90 dragon gems and crests first ( these are very cheap like 50g each and give +1k stats) and enhance your weapons and armour. I've never used prophet so not sure how expensive it is to enhance ( i know you need quality life giving essence to enhance them). You can get to +6 enhancement safely without item protection jellies though. + get the Golden Goose faction badge from honest Ed's shop! it halves enhancement costs so if you go ahead and enhance your prophet gear you want this. 93 cap is 3 days away though and there is not much time to do anything so i wouldn't worry to much you will be buying new stuff soon anyways.

Comment

Ask this question in 3 days OP

Comment

Wait to level again since the cap will be raised to 93 on the 28th
                Discord Jack #7023
                ~Destroyer || Apophis~
                ~Guardian || Arus~

Comment

Working...
                X