Poll: Rushed update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Rushed update?

Hi y'all. With the number of bugs that I see popping up with the update, I can't help but feel as though ED were pressed for time in trying to get the content out. Considering the tink and cleric awakenings were not originally in the Dev's blog published earlier in the year, I personally would've preferred if they did the awakening next month and had it bug free :/ What's everyone else's thoughts? Do you mind having all the bugs around since we finally got awakenings? Or would a one month wait for a less buggier release been better?
    Prefer to have the awakenings later and have no/minimal bugs
    57.89%
    Stfu we got awakenings stop your bitching
    10.53%
    Idm having all the bugs since they aren't completely game breaking
    31.58%
    Last edited by BasementDweller; 12-23-2016, 12:50 AM.
    IGN: AngelicOtaku - Saint

Since ED became our new overlord publishers, I wonder what would happen if they just went on a global patch. All versions have the same content. It would remove a lot of glitches and bugs, since supposedly KDN doesn't have a lot of these issues.

But yeah, I would have preferred to have awakenings later, but with minimal bugs. To ask for no bugs is pretty impossible.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Considering how barely anybody expected the awakenings to come so soon, I do think they rushed it. This patch seems riddled with bugs from the skills to the whole dragon hunting event. (On top of silence regarding missing rewards, spirits, etc etc.) I'm not angry or anything. I've come to expect that patches like this won't ever be 100% flawless. I am hoping they'll do a maintenance whenever it's possible to address everything, though. As long as things smooth out in the end, a little patience can go a long way.

Comment

it was not rushed, ya'll are bad at predicting updates. bugs happen because our server is spaghetti moreso than the rest.
        Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
        Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
        Discord: vara#2664
        recent costumes list

Comment

I just wanted to grow my Iona spirit ;-;

Comment

• BasementDweller
            BasementDweller commented
            Editing a comment
            Well tbh they only said that they "found" the problems for growth spirits :/ But yeh I agree that addressing such a long standing issue may have been better than awakenings that no one really expected to happen.
        Working...
        X