mercenary expedition rewards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mercenary expedition rewards?

Do unique mercenary expedition reward boxes have goodies that sell for high prices?

Originally posted by Pounding
    Ultimate Theano Armor
    Ultimate Theano Accessories
    Unique Expedition Crests Lv.93
    Superb Offensive Plate Lv.93
    Superb Defensive Plate Lv.93
    Lv.93 Elemental Conversion Gems
    Spaera x5
    Garnet x5
    Space Cube x2
    Unique Gold Pouch x1

I think that's all that comes out of the box

Good luck on your endeavors. Personally I have 351 mercs across 23 characters and I got 3 ultimate theano pieces so far this cap.
    I only use my main character with it the only character with mercenaries >.<. I was just asking this question as I wanted to know if it's going to be worth it to keep the unique mercenaries (if I get one) from pouch you get in nightmare shop for sending them to expediton for unique reward boxes and if it's not worth it, I was planning to sell them in market but I guess I'll try it out....

I can just get 3 max epic mercenaries and send them instead though I'm not sure how high the success rate will be.

Comment

58% or so

10c
      do the unique expeditions reset daily and never run out?

Comment

For unique missions:

3 capped unique mercs - 70%-71%
        3 capped epic mercs - 52%
        3 capped rare mercs - 39%

I have like 150+ spread amongst 6 characters, I stopped investing in mercs for the time being. They nerfed gold pouch drop rates from Merc missions. I've gotten 3 ultimate pieces thus far from unique missions.

Is it worth it? Well if you grind for the free rare grade mercs and synthesize your epic/unique mercs then yes, it's worth it indeed. I don't make what I used to but it's still an extra source of income.

Comment

It's worth it no matter what. What are you talking about?

There's a reason why some of us have 300+ mercs and actually treat this as an apple farm

When I started Merc Expedition I bought 5k gold worth of mercs and I made 45k in the first month it came out, I reinvested 20k recently and I make an extra 1.5k-2k a week and it's set to rise as my mercs level up overtime and get higher chances at succeeding epic and unique boxes.

Also the fact that gold pouches will have rare stones in them in the future will almost double my income even if 1% of the gold pouches are rare stones

BUT HONESTLY If you're going to do it on 1 character, just do it. There's absolutely nothing to lose, if you're going to mass farm it like some people are, I'd recommend farming a lot of your own mercs by fusing them to save on costs
          1. why use rampaging jasmine out of all unique mercenaries?

2. Are rare or epic reward boxes even worth doing them other than for lvling your mercenaries?

Comment

It's only worth doing if you're going to synthesize your own epic and the rampaging unique mercs from your freely acquired rares otherwise costs start to pile up and the time needed to make a profit becomes ever increasing.

Start out small, build your rare merc army, get those rares capped so you can start making your own epic and unique mercs.

At this very moment, merc missions are not very lucrative. In time though this will change. If you invest 5k+ (I don't know why you would since you can earn free rares) then you're only speeding up the process of shooting yourself in the foot. There will be a time when actual gold investment is needed instead of time, it's not when you first start out. It's to buy the unique mercs you can't synthesize (only rampaging unique mercs can be synthesized) . If you're spending a lot of gold on mercs you can make yourself then be prepared to wait even longer to get your initial investment back and start making a profit.

The best profit margins come when you spend the least to get the most .

Personally, I can't wait for them to add to the merc missions pouches. Maybe then I can start making the bank I was making prior to 93 cap. During 90 cap, the way I ran my missions - I was making 3k+ per week with half the size of a merc army then Pounding from just gold pouches. There was a lot of weeks where I made 15-20k+ from mercs. Sadly it's just not that lucrative.

Sure you can slave yourself and acquire what you want faster but your margins will be small. I myself prefer a higher gold to time ratio then others and I plan ahead with that in mind.

For anyone who wants some merc advice, feel free to contact me via discord.

Comment

Working...
            X