IDNL Enhancement Cost Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDNL Enhancement Cost Chart

Hi all, new player here. Been searching the forums for some information but can't seem to find the IDNL gear enhancement cost chart? Is every piece of gear the same enhancement cost per level? Can we enhance transfer one IDNL to another IDNL? Also, I've heard that in NA the cost is double that of other servers even though we have the most deflated economy... why is that?

Would greatly appreciate any info!

IDN L enhancing costs the same as the main hand on all pieces; right now, you can only transfer from RDNL to IDNL. The cost that is double right now is the enhancement transfer cost not the enhancing cost. And this was the original price before it was nerfed in other servers. We haven't gotten it yet. Economy of the game doesn't affect the set costs of the game, like enhancing or repairing.

Comment

• BasementDweller
      BasementDweller commented
      Editing a comment
      So no enhance transfer from epic/unique grade things to IDN L?

• Breamiin
      Breamiin commented
      Editing a comment
      No; its strictly RDNL -> IDNL

• mizery
      mizery commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the information. Is IDNL more expensive than RDNL to enhance then?

Speaking with players from other servers, IDN L transfer costs were never nerfed. That is the cost they had to begin with. Ours has just been altered as NA exclusive.
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• Breamiin
      Breamiin commented
      Editing a comment
      Huh I heard from a few others that is was lowered later on; thanks for the correction

• ceruulean
      ceruulean commented
      Editing a comment
      That's messed up why would the devs increase the transfer cost for a server with less gold

holy at least the "not yet nerfed" explanation made sense but that's just absurd

There's a shard that lets you transfer an idnl mainhand to another mainhand (never tested it though). As for transferring rdnl to idnl I'd still extract the rdnl if it was half the price.

Comment

Working...
    X