Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Hunting Day leechers ruining the fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Hunting Day leechers ruining the fun!

There are so many leechers in Dragon Hunting Day event.

Some just die and never revive until the very end, some dc and only come back like 5 mins later when the nest was about to end. And it is getting really annoying when people just afk in there forever. Party leaders are not given the power to kick people with "away" status so everyone has to leave. It is seriously causing troubles.

Please either let party leader kick "away" members or ban/flag them when reported. I've seen same IGN trolling 3 times, so I guess nothing is being done to them yet...

You're lucky. I can't even get into the event. M:ID errors everytime.

Comment

Sounds like something I would do if I had no life and no other way to make money
      Last edited by Blurlight; 01-03-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

One time, one of my party members decided to revive one of these people who died and afk'ed near the end of the dungeon. This caused us all to wait since we could no longer go through the portal. Everyone gave up after standing there for 5 minutes and left. Best 15 minutes of my DN career

Comment

I know you want to run the event, but its not even worth the time..
          | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Im fine with certain people not reviving as long as everyone else is pulling their weight. One person missing isn't going to ruin the whole nest.
            “We don't inherit an identity; we get to invent it. And we get to re-invent ourselves as often as we like. And that means that every day, when you wake up in the morning, you have to decide what kind of person you want to be.” - Barry Schwartz

Comment

• Mela
              Mela commented
              Editing a comment
              What bothers me is the action of leeching itself, not that one person being dead is gonna drag down the whole team.
              Sometimes it can affect the team more if other people don't know how to use their own classes or have really bad skill rotations.

If you want to have fun in Dragon Nest then perhaps you should give Apple Farming a try.

Comment

• mondreii143
              mondreii143 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is apple farming legal? I heard some player gets banned on doing apple

Originally posted by lightweight View Post
            You're lucky. I can't even get into the event. M:ID errors everytime.
            Change your computer time to pacific and it will work.

Comment

Working...
            X