Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sugestion] Sell All items (shop) and Return to the closest field button system menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sugestion] Sell All items (shop) and Return to the closest field button system menu

1st: have you been wandering how hard and annoying it its how it is boring to sell all the items at your inventory one by one, because I mostly do that, 95% of the equips I get I usually sell them, but the point really is: I want to hoard and farm gold in a quick way so I don't have waste too much time selling one by one item, for instance I usually spend at least 5 minutes selling goodies, is it really really a waste of time when you could sell all the things or sell all of the normal, rare, unique and epic by the click of one button

2nd: After progressing a lot through the main quest, I realized how tiring could be this game if you really want to enjoy its story, because to complete some quest you are forced to do at least 5 or 10 times the same dungeon, and some of the quest you don't really need to progress all your way up through the dungeon itself you only need to go at certain point of it, so why not add a button where you can return to the closest field in the System Menu

Think with me: there are some quests that require you to return to the last field instead of a town, so you need to waste precious seconds or even minutes (varies from PC to PC) and you really don't need to progress through entire dungeon to reach that objective so why not add a button where you can exit the dungeon without returning to the town, Players sure will economize a lot of time spending at 3 or 4 loading screens and it can go worse, imagine a Party of 4 people each having a slow pc worse than the first, Imagine how can be really tiring just to wait 4 different people to load the game, really you can even go to pee or drink some water there still people loading the game so why not cut these 3 or 2 loading screens and save time ?

So I'll really be thankful if my sugestion reaches the develop team, or at least have sense and a point

wrong forum section

guess the go to field idea isnt bad

my only problem with selling trash loot is having to wait a second between selling each item, though it may be due to my ping
    Discord: Sir_Nexus#5463
    LK: NexusDragon
    LK: Chapters
    LK: NexusReborn
    AH: Master
    BM: Colourful
    Saint: NexusRaiju
    Saint: NexusAtlas
    Saint: Depths
    BD: NexusUri
    Barb: NexusBehemth
    IW: NexusYuki
    DA: NexusFyre
    GM: NexusRobot
    Sniper: NexusGaia

Reaper: NexusPhoenix
    RM: Marshmallow
    Tink: Squishu
    Valk: NexusAura
    Patrona: NexusAyva
    Hunter: NexusAngel
    OE: TheGoddess
    BP: HeavyHeart

Comment

With Nexus on this, just wish I could spam sell trash loot
      | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ
        Just some thoughts regarding your suggestions.

Selling issus:
        If item-picking is annoying you in dgs, u don't have to pick up those things
        Go to your ally setting and uncheck all the boxes except "pick up items", so your pet only pick up gold.
        If you think those items worth for some gold but just wasting your time, then what's the point of doing quests/grinding dungeons for gold?
        They are under the same meaning of trading your IRL time for in game currency anyway.

Close field button:
        I believe it isn't a hard thing to finish the rest of the dungeon and just click F12 and go back to close field,
        and it's surely faster than go back to town, and get in portal, and loading, and get in dg and loading etc. if you have a bad pc

Second, if I was the game developer, I am sure players buy themselves a new pc is more worthy than investing more money on adding in-game function.
        They care about making more money and they would not do sth on satisfying on a certain player who get annoyed with map loading.

Third, if time is DAT precious and the unacceptable game setting is annoying someone so much, I suggest one should save his/her precious time and stop playing this game.
        and, enjoy taking a pee break and drink some water while map loading, it's good for one's health.

Are you new to this game?
        well, I see you are in a rush to read the story line, I know, the story are pretty good in some certain classes.
        but when you reach the end of the game and before the new game patch comes,
        all you can do is afk in town after finishing every weekly/daily thing.
        or repeat things all over again by creating an alt char.
        Relax and enjoy, bruh

I'm not new to this game played through steam 2013 since shanda games was bought by cherry credits, now I returned because I found that new north america client so it has better ping so its ok to me

I reached max level twice so I have did many many things in this game but with ma steam account, I stopped playing since migrated from shanda to cherry so I found this "new client" and here I am at the forums

I have a LV93 Assassin on my way to maximize my second character and finish the main questline

which brings me to another question, is the main storyline of this game finished or is it yet to be finished cuz I really am enjoying main quest a lot

and about looting and grinding I wish the function to be implemented to gather more in-game money quickly through legal means saving time clicking one by one item
        Last edited by Azedo; 01-05-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X