Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there really an end to Dragon's Nest Main quest? how many Chapters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there really an end to Dragon's Nest Main quest? how many Chapters?

How many chapters there are in the main quest of Dragon's nest?

Is the plot of dragon's nest completed or it still doesn't have a conclusion?

No, the plot is still ongoing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanakarasu View Post
      No, the plot is still ongoing.
      what was the latest chapter

Comment

Originally posted by Azedo View Post

what was the latest chapter
        There's one big Arc that ends With Apocrypha 4. There's 12 Chapters + 4 Apocrypha (1 to 9, apocrypha 1 & 2, chapter 10, Apocrypha 3, Chapter 11 & 12, apocrypha 4).

The new Arc contains chapter 13, Apocrypha 5, Chapter 14 and Apocrypha 6 should come out in June.

Chapters are the main storyline while apocrypha are shorter side-storylines telling about some dragons origins and Other Stuff.
        Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
        IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

There's one big Arc that ends With Apocrypha 4. There's 12 Chapters + 4 Apocrypha (1 to 9, apocrypha 1 & 2, chapter 10, Apocrypha 3, Chapter 11 & 12, apocrypha 4).

The new Arc contains chapter 13, Apocrypha 5, Chapter 14 and Apocrypha 6 should come out in June.

Chapters are the main storyline while apocrypha are shorter side-storylines telling about some dragons origins and Other Stuff.
          I Know what is apocrypha I played Skyrim is something like"forbidden Knowledge"

oh that's why I found it weird I did the entire Altera Arc, that's why I gott so mad and so confused it its just like an Anime, so after pether's defeat and the death of the Red Dragon the arc ended

oh so its basically like naruto or one piece, they're doing everything to delay the story Conclusion by creating new story arcs so I guess this put my mind at ease, I was so obessed about ending the main quest for nothing at all
          Last edited by Azedo; 01-06-2017, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Azedo View Post

I Know what is apocrypha I played Skyrim is something like"forbidden Knowledge"

oh that's why I found it weird I did the entire Altera Arc, that's why I gott so mad and so confused it its just like an Anime, so after pether's defeat and the death of the Red Dragon the arc ended

oh so its basically like naruto or one piece, they're doing everything to delay the story Conclusion by creating new story arcs so I guess this put my mind at ease, I was so obessed about ending the main quest for nothing at all
            Yeah agreed with you, the way they cutted Altera part of the story is kinda lame. Door is open, everyone is in danger of disappearing and blablabla let's forget them.

If you are REALLY passionate about the storyline, Tinkerer got more stuff with apocrypha 1&2 and early chapters, Archer is a little better for Chapter 10, Assassin got alot more in all of his storyline (peaks at chapter 11, 12 and bomb reveal in Apocrypha 4 End).

Tinkerer is highly advised to learn more about the future world where the monolith destroyed alot more stuff while Assassin reveals tidbits on Vestinel, the Apostles and who the assassin is (that's actually important).

Kali chapter 11 & 12 is not worth the effort at all.
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

Yeah agreed with you, the way they cutted Altera part of the story is kinda lame. Door is open, everyone is in danger of disappearing and blablabla let's forget them.

If you are REALLY passionate about the storyline, Tinkerer got more stuff with apocrypha 1&2 and early chapters, Archer is a little better for Chapter 10, Assassin got alot more in all of his storyline (peaks at chapter 11, 12 and bomb reveal in Apocrypha 4 End).

Tinkerer is highly advised to learn more about the future world where the monolith destroyed alot more stuff while Assassin reveals tidbits on Vestinel, the Apostles and who the assassin is (that's actually important).

Kali chapter 11 & 12 is not worth the effort at all.

Did the entire assassin's story and it was somewhat shocking knowing that he is a void dragon

and more I idid twice since I played 2 times my first was on EUROPE second in this client

Comment

Working...
              X