Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninja Update: Awakening Coupon Pouches Now EXPIRE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Update: Awakening Coupon Pouches Now EXPIRE!!!

Looks like our schizophrenic overlords decided to make the POUCH expire in only THREE days without warning you until you're already awakened.
    Sure, you can open it at the last minute for another 7 days, but it's a lot of money for some people to buy the costume on short notice.

Personally, I find this dirty and deceptive, and I hope people stop buying these things until they change it back.
    Was going to buy eventually, but now it looks like I shouldn't, even if I want to.

Well in KDN, I'm like 95% sure it expired that fast too, it was kinda unfair we didn't have it too. It was a missing/buggy feature, sadly. (SORRY IF I REMEMBER WRONG)

It's the negative part of missing important parts in some updates : You're happy when they finally add Technique Unique (Kinda Late with 93 Epic Tech being better next month QQ), but sometimes we have advantages we shouldn't have on some regions and it hurts when we get the ''bad'' part too.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

rest in piece

Comment

Working...
      X