Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold

questions about gold farming.. i know that everyone just keep farming farming and farming and grinding every single person over here just farm Apple or just sell to expensive stuff.. is there any way i mean any way for people that doesn't have time to do all of that..
    i just want to tell this to Eyedentity if they could see it in EU they farm gold just by doing dailies.. and thats reasonable.. kinda is.. its hard to level to 93 and u can gain profit from it by us buying that 200% from CS.

or using so much money just Selling Eye Credit.. but come on now not alot of people does this because they want to spend all the
    Dailies gold Quest
    43.75%
    Monthly Gold Quest
    9.38%
    Nest Gold
    12.50%
    Gold Dungeon Farm
    34.38%

Anyone who wants to do more than nests has to either invest money or invest time. That's just the way it is.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
      Anyone who wants to do more than nests has to either invest money or invest time. That's just the way it is.
      that is true but not alot of people has that much time.. and the server needs people not just old folks but we need like more advertisement thats why we need to make it a little just a little easier for new folks so they could will play...

Comment

they are making it a bit easier to get money in the future updates, the catch is its rng.
        ass penis

Comment

Originally posted by jallenj21 View Post

that is true but not alot of people has that much time.. and the server needs people not just old folks but we need like more advertisement thats why we need to make it a little just a little easier for new folks so they could will play...
          I agree the level of difficulty to obtain strong L-grade gear is way too high, but honestly, Pounding is correct. You do not need cream of the crop gear to clear (most) content consistently. Maybe with the exception of 8 man IDN and 8man IDN HC...
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Game is already much easier than it was before

If you want the best items, then you need to work for it.
            Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Its easy to say the game is easier when every new cap you and your team is full of people who have +12 or better l-grades from the previous cap which bravo that's great for you all. But if you want more of a challenge take of your l-grades run in some lesser gear take off your extra stat plates and run what people who aren't in your position run in. The time sink to make gold is ridiculous now. you can run out of all ur power grinding dungeons and maybe make 200 gold if ur lucky with gold chests and get a good number or garnets or more if u are one of the very few to find abyss earrings. It's easy for those selling 8 man runs to tell others just put in the time and grind or those with a lot of free time. There are fewer people playing the game now and the MP is just one huge undercut after another. All the gold that doesn't get returned to the economy from MP fees, enhancing gems and gears, moving around gems, gear, talisman, and other mats becomes costly. The time asked to put in is excessive and I'm speaking as someone who plays everyday several hours a day. It's not kind to new comers what so ever and all of those selling runs won't have anyone to buy from them if there isn't a good way for the newbies to make gold. the game needs to inflate the economy a bit it's steeply lacking in the ability to make gold if you can't sell idn 8 man runs. If you disagree and say you make thousands of gold a week from grinding dungeons plz make a YouTube video and prove how you do it. Bc the majority might make 1k from grinding dungeons and running out of their power everyday.

Comment

• Aisuru
                Aisuru commented
                Editing a comment
                Join a guild, get guild tablet. Grind dungeons and make gold. This is even better during drop events.

Make farming alts, farm apples.

Get a bunch of mercs and just send them out. Two of the options involve investing initially but then paying off later.

And doing dailies everyday gets you something.

• ScrubADubDub
                ScrubADubDub commented
                Editing a comment
                Aisuru everything you've mentioned has been done. There might be a drop event once or twice a month and now tha the holidays have past it might be less but I really don't know. Mercs rarely pay off. All of my Mercs are capped and I succeed in 10+ missions a day yet I rarely get anything worth decent gold. Abundant talismans are great but again you have to invest all day in them. I also farm apple which I can't believe is one of if not the best way to make gold. Seems pretty absurd to amass a bunch of alts just to farm apples of life and really takes away from what I love about the game, the live action combat.

• Aisuru
                Aisuru commented
                Editing a comment
                But to what extent? When I say mercs, I mean 4 teams of mercs being sent out on each characters for about 6+ characters.
                Yes, grinding mundane things is the best way to get gold. I've learned to accept this long ago.

Buying gold and pvping is how the best become the best. Grinding gold wastes all of your time and as you may know, time is more precious than money.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBeef
                Just buy some damn gold if you dont want to put in the time.

Or quit. Its a god damn korean MMO. you think this shit isnt gonna be some grind fest?

LOL

all korean games are like that all Grind fest u crazy ass.. how long have u been playing?

Comment

Just buy some damn gold if you dont want to put in the time.

Or quit. Its a god damn korean MMO. you think this shit isnt gonna be some grind fest?

Oh great one of those guys who doesn't reply with anything constructive just oh it's a Korean game they're just made to be grindy. Yes let's just accept things as they are and not push for change. I mean that's how Americans got their independence, slavery was abolished, civil rights movement started right? And while it's a terrible comparison because those things are far more important than gold income on Dragon Nest, it's just to say well it's ok to talk about things you would like to change and try to start something from it. I mean 99.9% chance nothing's gonna change but telling people to just quit instead of trying to make a change seems too Debby downer.

Comment

• Demo
                    Demo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bruh change ur name pls. ppl gonna think ur me lul

• ScrubADubDub
                    ScrubADubDub commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You should be so lucky :P

Originally posted by ScrubADubDub View Post

Oh great one of those guys who doesn't reply with anything constructive just oh it's a Korean game they're just made to be grindy. Yes let's just accept things as they are and not push for change. I mean that's how Americans got their independence, slavery was abolished, civil rights movement started right? And while it's a terrible comparison because those things are far more important than gold income on Dragon Nest, it's just to say well it's ok to talk about things you would like to change and try to start something from it. I mean 99.9% chance nothing's gonna change but telling people to just quit instead of trying to make a change seems too Debby downer.
                  Take his posts with a grain of salt. All his posts have been like that.
                  Dragoon
                  TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

People pushed for change in t4; look where things ended up now. It's quite apparent that Koreans can't be trusted. The developers had one final chance to make ammends for their mistakes and have thus far shown no promise. There is only one forseeable state change; needlessly drawn out as much as it likely will be. It's trivial to guess the rest of the game's progress within the remainder of its lifespan, despite what types of "change" that players like you may beg for. The only type of communication that you truly have with the Koreans is with your wallet.
                    Last edited by Ragnell; 01-09-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• ScrubADubDub
                      ScrubADubDub commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I mean I did put 99.9% chance nothing's gonna change. But posting just quit if you don't like its makes for a very hopeless and down forum posts. It's just let people talk about what they want its not hurting anyone if they want to talk about gold injection. But for some reason all these "vets" come in saying wait we already have our gold if you don't like how it is quit or spend 18 hours a day grinding to catch up. I understand people's frustration and tired of seeing others demean their posts

Originally posted by Buttmunchkin
                    Here's an idea for all you losers: Get a life.

If you're playing a game like this you likely don't have one. I'd be more constructive with your posts and list some methods in how to do so for those who need this type of help.

Comment

Like your posts are useful. I'm here giving players practical and realistic advice about the game.
                      You should be a motivational therapist.
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Its easy to say the game is easier when every new cap you and your team is full of people who have +12 or better l-grades from the previous cap which bravo that's great for you all. But if you want more of a challenge take of your l-grades run in some lesser gear take off your extra stat plates and run what people who aren't in your position run in. The time sink to make gold is ridiculous now. you can run out of all ur power grinding dungeons and maybe make 200 gold if ur lucky with gold chests and get a good number or garnets or more if u are one of the very few to find abyss earrings. It's easy for those selling 8 man runs to tell others just put in the time and grind or those with a lot of free time. There are fewer people playing the game now and the MP is just one huge undercut after another. All the gold that doesn't get returned to the economy from MP fees, enhancing gems and gears, moving around gems, gear, talisman, and other mats becomes costly. The time asked to put in is excessive and I'm speaking as someone who plays everyday several hours a day. It's not kind to new comers what so ever and all of those selling runs won't have anyone to buy from them if there isn't a good way for the newbies to make gold. the game needs to inflate the economy a bit it's steeply lacking in the ability to make gold if you can't sell idn 8 man runs. If you disagree and say you make thousands of gold a week from grinding dungeons plz make a YouTube video and prove how you do it. Bc the majority might make 1k from grinding dungeons and running out of their power everyday.
                        Firstly, thats quite an angle your coming from in your arguement. I'm pretty sure atleast 90% of the vets I know with high caliber gear are able to clear everything that doest require dps checks without much gear. That's what happens when you play this game several caps over. 2nd, have you explored all avenues of making gold? Did you know twisted territory doesn't require pwr to get 100% drops from? Did you know treasure dungeons drop gold pouches now? Are you taking advantage of events like Santa orc on multiple chars? Are you familiar with item prices in the market at different times during the week? Did you invest time in leveling some apple alts? Are you setting up mercenaries for mass expedition pouches? Are you taking advantage of faction shop/aura shop/nightmare shops? Did you know alot of items in the game require a large chunk of mats you can farm now? What exactly are you doing with your time in the game? Don't look at the summit of the mountain, or even the mountain itself. Just climb it. Gold will come.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                          ILLbeURdeath commented
                          Editing a comment
                          +1 well said

• ScrubADubDub
                          ScrubADubDub commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Literally everything you posted I've done. Merc missions require good luck to make money off of them. I do at the very least 10 successful missions a day most of the time more. Best thing I've gotten so far would be space cubes and garnets. Most of the time it's gems or plates that require more gold and mats to make than they sell for on the MP. I'm aware that things sell for more on different days and times typically overnight prices tend to rise but I wouldn't say there is a lot of sales at night since less people are on as well as people who are on might wait the extra hours to see the prices decline before they purchase an item/s. Also I have many alts leveled to run dailies, farm apples and extra mats when power runs out, I've done all my Santa orcs on all my alts every week and again that's luck based. For both the adieu pouch and the Santa bag. Everything you've listed requires either great amount of luck, gold investment, or time to make decent amount of gold off of. Which I do put the time in. The point is this games population has fallen of the cliff and how it's set up does not promote new incoming players and even discourages older players who have outside responsibilities that take up time so they can't keep up with the grind. I'm not going anywhere. I'm well geared and I do alright but I do put in a lot of time into this game. I feel sympathy for those who can't afford the time needed and want to see the game flourish rather than dwindle because of the "grind" to point out that they can clear anything without a dps check with lesser gear I'm sure anyone who has the basic fundamental of the game can clear dungeons with lesser gear without dps checks. But at the moment the raids that give the best gear requires dps checks and in order to be geared enough for those raids you need gold to invest into your gear and the circle continues.
                          Last edited by ScrubADubDub; 01-11-2017, 08:07 AM.
                      Working...
                      X