"Santa Snow Balloon", Poorly Designed Event-Reward Obtainment System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Santa Snow Balloon", Poorly Designed Event-Reward Obtainment System

Hello and thank you for your time, I just wanted to state that the process of obtaining this mount and all event-like mounts, is poorly designed due to it being locked through a high thresh-hold purchasing price, which can only be obtained by fulfilling the single daily everyday. Yes, its simple to do the daily everyday and acquire the necessary amount within due time. And by the time you accumulate enough currency, the event is normally ending within the next week. However, due to this high thresh-hold purchasing price requirement for the said event-mount, the days that one may be unable to fulfill the event-daily are critical to their progression of accumulating enough currency. Moreover, I understand that others may beg to differ that mounts such as the event-ones are free, therefore deserves to possess such a high-threshold purchase price, but I must beg to differ, that the logic for that argument is narrow and incorrect. Because the majority of the mount opportunities have been limited to the poor event system, and cash-shop through Dragon Eggs. Additionally, I understand that the game is highly reliant on the gacha system that possesses the rare mounts and other limited items. And being that the event mounts are available with in-game currency and given a time frame that is possible to acquire within said time, it is safe to claim that it poses no harm to the gacha system, and thus no financial benefit or loss. Instead, the problem is directed toward the player base, who all may not be able to commit to the dailies everyday, or have the luck to acquire the currency within the due-time that they have available; luck involved in the current-event, R.N.G. Santa Orc gifts. Therefore, I'd like to request your opinions on this matter, and hopefully attract enough attention to request the establishment of a more efficient, and convenient event-reward-obtainment system. And would like to finish with my own resolution, make the price of the event mount less - to establish a fairer opportunity to obtain the mount and other event rewards at availability. Thank you very much for reading my post, hopefully you'll consider; have a nice day.
    Last edited by Drent; 01-07-2017, 11:39 PM.

Besides the bug, there's almost nothing wrong with the current system.

If you really want the mount, you'll get the event done.

It's as simple as that.

Comment

Fuck me this is exhausting. Not everyone will get the balloon mount, and that's ok.

(Disclaimer: I got my balloon mount. )

Comment

Working...
      X