Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaron View Post

link? I don't follow DN EU.
    conversion pieces, obtainable from eggs.
    AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

• Elasah
      Elasah commented
      Editing a comment
      That's absolutely... just wow.

• GreenmercyLK
      GreenmercyLK commented
      Editing a comment
      The pouch these are from are listable on MP so even a "free to play" player has a chance at these costumes as well in EU, although it still does come from a p2w source

• Ardelline
      Ardelline commented
      Editing a comment
      That all depends on whether NA gets the option to list them at all, since we do not have the ability to list <rare cash accessories on the market. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

Originally posted by Queen View Post

conversion pieces, obtainable from eggs.
    jesus christ.

didn't realize it was that dramatic. DN EU is definitely pay to win, and if NA is headed that route, then yeah, I fully agree now.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

The day ED asks me to help fix their game, this game will be much better
      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Just to clear up something about the unique costumes: overall it's actually cheaper. It's a full-replacement for the Hybriding system, and it allows you to wear any costume you want with a specific set of stats.

[unique item w/ stats] + [any costume] = costume with stats.
        you can undo this and replace it with any costume you own for maximum fashion nesting, the unique item does not get consumed.

So while at first it may seem extremely P2W, but once you have a set you never have to buy a costume again tbh. No more synthing, no more farming hybrid tablets, none of that.
        ...At least until they roll out a Legendary one LUL ECKS DEE

(Though you can't server store it so I guess that's a downside)
        Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
        Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
        Discord: vara#2664
        recent costumes list

Comment

• vara
          vara commented
          Editing a comment
          yep so you can combine [item] + [costumeA], then UNCOMBINE them, and recombine with [item] + [costumeB] and so on so forth. you can also use it with one-piece costumes from what i hear, but you still need a full set of [item]

• Ardelline
          Ardelline commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the idea of it replacing the hybrid system-- HOWEVER, this unique grade costume is completely unbalanced and overall just BS in terms of stats. The unique grade costume is going to send the gap between players who can't afford many eggs vs players who have money coming out of their ass.

• vara
          vara commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah i agree with that, also depends on how they handle it over here. it comes in a pouch that's tradeable/sellable, but once you open it you cant trade it. EU even got it before China/Taiwan did. Growth spirits were supposed to be the same mechanic, in a pouch that's sellable, but they changed it for NA.

Hi! I'm happy other people know what have I been feeling a long time now.

Originally posted by ZeroZX
        1. How to make a game like this more challenging?
        2. Why can't ED get rid of HP potion in both Cash Shop and Dragon Egg?
        3. What would you guys like to see in this game?
        4. Is it really that hard to make PvP have limiter on Ping? Like make sure that everyone have 100ms in Ladder so people with like 30ms can't rape people with 100ms cause reason.
        5. How to improve gold injection without relying on gold dragon egg or rng overall without it being too much.
        6. How to make the game rely on Graphic Card rather then just Processor?
        1. I think the best way to make game challenging again is bring back party buffs. It doesn't have to be OP but something to turn the tides when dangerous boss can kill you easily with also dangerous mechs. If we don't have proper buffs during some moments, it can be really bad. But, if the buffs aren't strong enough to rely on them completely like t4 light meta and lb/ss/sader/etc then I think it would be a great change. I don't think class balancing change at all since t4 and it's really too bad cos it is a lot of wasted time and we get punished for their mistakes even tho they eventually do somethings after way too long. A lot of times its too late for good changes and the damage is done and even when they work out, there's so many other problems they don't take care of or take too long to address... Our gameplay suffer for way too long and I hope it will eventually change for better soon. :L
        2. :weary:
        3. Better party gameplay and teamwork! I think soloing is fun but it doesn't feel special anymore since it's exact same as parties and parties are just too much base on gear than skill or teamwork or anything. It really feels bland and after long time of it I start losing focus n interest from mindless skill spamming. = = I hope after they finish awakenings, they will give more depth to the game again cos rn is total cancer. -3- Also, I think we need more challenging and unique dungeon with better design. The current dungeons feel so plain and makes me feel boring n depressed going thru them just once!!
        4. :eyes:
        5. I already said before, lower lgrade cost by about 40 or 50% but all the vets is against the idea cos they want it to keep the gap between new players big. I never understand why we need any fees on anything besides mp, enhancing, crafting. It's really silly that I have to delete gold to complete a trade with another player or transfer my stuff to other chars. Extracting is super icky too... I just think if we reduce gold sinks instead of buff gold generation it will help a lot more. Gold generation only shows me so far that it only causes even more problems and things to complain about and become like other servers with very big inflation With gold sink reductions we can have more static change and control on the economy.
        6. Idk just get i7 ;3

Comment

They're just milking this game so they can expand their mobile segment
          that's why they don't care and all these issues are left unfixed for what seems like forever.

oh and you should try idn without a party of 8 full lgrade people it's not really easy
          no? U like ur lgrades? Exactly

pretty much did a 6-man and we all ran out of res at dragon due to fatigue/glitch/party wipes from sudden dps checks

total runtime was around 1:30 including 1 short break between 2nd boss and dragon

only 1 dps was full lgrade enhanced, everyone els had unique weaps and the Saint had full lgrades under +6

if this game was so ez why ppl dying left and right in idn? (Including me)

if you complaining about the game being too easy because you decided to get the best gear in the game to.... make it easier, I'm just gonna laugh my ass off
          Last edited by ceruulean; 01-14-2017, 03:21 PM.
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
            They're just milking this game so they can expand their mobile segment
            that's why they don't care and all these issues are left unfixed for what seems like forever.

oh and you should try idn without a party of 8 full lgrade people it's not really easy
            no? U like ur lgrades? Exactly

pretty much did a 6-man and we all ran out of res at dragon due to fatigue/glitch/party wipes from sudden dps checks

total runtime was around 1:30 including 1 short break between 2nd boss and dragon

only 1 dps was full lgrade enhanced, everyone els had unique weaps and the Saint had full lgrades under +6

if this game was so ez why ppl dying left and right in idn? (Including me)

if you complaining about the game being too easy because you decided to get the best gear in the game to.... make it easier, I'm just gonna laugh my ass off
            Are you stupid? Let me explain why your an idiot.

1. First of all to get IDN Ls you needed to clear IDN 8 man NORM + HC. For atleast 3-4 weeks for just one piece.

2. You did not run outta fatigue mid run that is literally impossible for a 1 hour 30 run and if your in belin gear get portable kits for 5g in MP

3. Party wipes due to DPS check is not "hard" but requires some sort of communication and timing that is your own party's fault.

4. The game is to easy. Dont assume people with L grades didnt start from nothing at one point.

5. Your going to laugh your ass off because people have good gear? Im sorry why did they release good gear? for fun? Yes people are going to get the best.

6. Do you know how much gold it costs to upgrade L grades? Have you tried it? It takes immense farming or gold from previous caps to get there.

I agree with a lot of stuff on this forum thread but your just an idiot.

Comment

Lmao idnl? I'm talking about rdnl

and you do run out, maybe it's motivation? Lmao don't tell me force dcing and shit doesn't fatigue people. People start making mistakes they normally wouldn't make because they want the fight to end. They want to fight to end because they're tired.

in fact I'm proud of how well my team did that run, we passed every dps check except 1 howeever that costs us 1 res. combined with a longer run time, you get more possibility of glitches and mistakes. That's costs more res. Finally someone with shard of will dced so we lost a lot of dps there.

and uh, I started with nothing and got full lgrades, not an fd plate to my name, so I dunno half your points saying I'm ignorant are moot

Comment

For new players the main concern is the game is easy under lv93 to the point where they get bored steamrolling master dungeons. Thus their perception of this game is, its hard to die, requires no skill and is boring. They have not seen the endgame content and most dont realise that max lvl is where the game starts hence they base their judgment on their lvling journey.

This is why most newbies quit.

A solution will be to add back all abyss dungeons below 93. Revamp minotaur nest so it is actually hard because newbies will do this nest first (at lv24) and its so easy to steamroll it, hence their perception of nests is its not challenging (they have not seen IDN or rdn yet)

So add back abyss dungeons with their difficulty intact, revamp mino etc.

Then what turns away new lv93s are the fact most ppl find it hopeless to gain enough resources to get Lgrades or be more OP. Hence this is where we need more gold injection.

A solution can be to add more gold quests done daily, enable us to buy DNP from cashshop and trade dnp e. g sellable cash stuff on MP for Dnp. This is identical to SEA. As a result ppl are more inclined to spend money on cash shop, people can trade cash items on mP using gold or dnp etc. Overall more alive economy plus more ppl have incentive to buy cash items. Win win for ED and us. To do this, perhaps start by making most cash items tradable e. g. Iona wings, shiny flower dragon ring etc.

Comment

Lmao idnl? I'm talking about rdnl

and you do run out, maybe it's motivation? Lmao don't tell me force dcing and shit doesn't fatigue people. People start making mistakes they normally wouldn't make because they want the fight to end. They want to fight to end because they're tired.

in fact I'm proud of how well my team did that run, we passed every dps check except 1 howeever that costs us 1 res. combined with a longer run time, you get more possibility of glitches and mistakes. That's costs more res. Finally someone with shard of will dced so we lost a lot of dps there.

and uh, I started with nothing and got full lgrades, not an fd plate to my name, so I dunno half your points saying I'm ignorant are moot
                  You shouldnt need to force DC unless your whole team is dead and fatigue dosnt run out unless your in the nest for 2hours+ soloing. I know this from experience with my old IDN team I was soloing the last 6 bars of dragon and force dcing ect and I had to use 4 repair kits I believe and it took a really long time to clear with me outta MP half way through.

If it takes you that long to clear you simply arnt ready and need to get better gear.

If you dont want better gear and like the challenge ok. sure. but you cant claim the game isnt easy because your handicapping yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKo View Post

You shouldnt need to force DC unless your whole team is dead and fatigue dosnt run out unless your in the nest for 2hours+ soloing. I know this from experience with my old IDN team I was soloing the last 6 bars of dragon and force dcing ect and I had to use 4 repair kits I believe and it took a really long time to clear with me outta MP half way through.

If it takes you that long to clear you simply arnt ready and need to get better gear.

If you dont want better gear and like the challenge ok. sure. but you cant claim the game isnt easy because your handicapping yourself.
                    If by handicapping myself you mean I party with people who have lesser gear, then yeah I agree. I would get a lot farther in this game if I only associated with geared vets. But the only reason I ever got lgrades was to help people get geared.

which again just shows the gear disparity in this game lmao

or maybe, people are geared enough for idn but don't have the skill for it?? So is the game easy because of ridiculous gear scaling or easy because of design? Or are ya gonna come to the conclusion that most people suck at this game. And if most people suck at the game, that means it's actually difficult?!
                    Last edited by ceruulean; 01-14-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shs View Post
                      Elaborating on that point, people need to learn when it comes to F2P MMORPGS like DN, the devs priority isn't trying to make this game better, why would they do that? Spending time and money attempting to improve something is risky, and if your business can get away without needing to do it; you will not do it.

My last statement above explains the rest of your concerns, simply put..

They don't care about you, you're either a bundle of information they sell, or a brainwashed wallet who buys their product.

You're not considered a human in ED's eyes, let alone a customer or consumer. All they plan on doing is keeping you confined here in these forums, so you comfort your fellow players & keep them warm, and then check you up from time to time with Yaya to see if you're still being good zombies.

Please don't take any of this personally, my objective isn't to try to insult anybody. My objective is to hopefully show some of you guys how badly you people are being used sooner than you will naturally will find out.
                      That's why we need to not let them get away with it. It's hard because Ignorance is bliss. If someone has spent the past couple years working their äss off building their account on DNNA's highly inefficient PvE system, of course it's going to hurt for them to hear that the time they spent was a bad investment... they would rather keep the game on the road its going now, and not hear it. Whether or not you were trying to insult them, people will be insulted. Take it from experience~

what's heartbreaking though, is that all the effort people have spent here, could have made them so much happier and brought them to such greater lengths if it was diverted elsewhere~♪
                      Last edited by Jay; 01-14-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

If by handicapping myself you mean I party with people who have lesser gear, then yeah I agree. I would get a lot farther in this game if I only associated with geared vets. But the only reason I ever got lgrades was to help people get geared.

which again just shows the gear disparity in this game lmao

or maybe, people are geared enough for idn but don't have the skill for it?? So is the game easy because of ridiculous gear scaling or easy because of design? Or are ya gonna come to the conclusion that most people suck at this game. And if most people suck at the game, that means it's actually difficult?!
                        Well there is a difference between skill and knowing mechs. I think whats wrong is people cant make enough gold to gear up and the community is dying so there isnt much people to teach.

I cant really tell you if most people suck at the game because theres like 100 people playing it. The people that all came to this server already left because ED is killing it.

If DN wants to continue they need to start fixing a lot of things including gold grinding without the need of FTG or apple farm.

Games really going down hill and it seems they dont give a fuck so owell. Guess all we can do is wait and see.

Comment

I disagree greatly with having to force DC mechanics if you simply don't have the dps to clear them, absolutely hate doing it and I refuse to do it unless I'm stuck in a bug (i.e, 25% ice bug in IDN). You can't say "or maybe, people are geared enough for idn but don't have the skill for it?? So is the game easy because of ridiculous gear scaling or easy because of design? Or are ya gonna come to the conclusion that most people suck at this game. And if most people suck at the game, that means it's actually difficult?!", if you compare dungeons/nests/raids to older caps MECHANICALLY then older nests had far more challenge and thought put into them. If you think IDN is difficult mechanically then you are part of the reason they dumbed down the game, people complaining that the game was 'as hard as darksouls' is part of the reason why older players got jibbed and are now presented with new content which poses little more than a nuisance. Only my main is geared up the ass, and I play 3 other classes with their best weapons being +12IDN U. And that is recently. I had epic nightmare +10 on them before IDN even came out and I still found Daidalos nest in example, a complete joke. I'm not NA's best player by a long shot, the problem I experience with these new nests is that even bigger mechanics like failing kicking the orb through the orcs in TKN, does little damage to you when if you screwed up on a bigger mechanic in Volcano nest, example Crocodile's laser beams, you would be one-shot unless you had a defense buff from support classes.
                          These new nests don't punish you for anything. Don't even get me started on how easy IDN is compared to 60 cap DDN.

⋆OTIUM⋆

Comment

• Demo
                            Demo commented
                            Editing a comment
                            ceruulean so your arguement is that since they gave each boss 2x more hp than rdn hc (making it take long to kill a boss) it's hard? Is it hard to kill the dps golem too??? The bosses in idn hardly have any mechanics, and if you know how to press shift you shouldn't really be getting hit. Last week 2 members on my team took 0 damage in the full hc run, and they don't play like babies either (85 & 72m dps @ clear).

And you say that you cry because you have <<<<two>>>> people with rdnL on your team? Go do red dragon nest and get the rest of the people on your team better gear, if they can't enhance rdnL there's no point in them getting idnL. Worst case if your team needs the dps so bad get people to buy runs and make 2 idnL peices, then you should have enough dps to do it easily. (S>idn hc 3k no ffa) :^ )

• ceruulean
                            ceruulean commented
                            Editing a comment
                            My argument is that gear makes idn easy. If you do idn with average gear it's not easy. Anyway I have cleared with pugs I've organized (1:10 run) so it's not undoable but it is annoyingly tedious. Also what about +13 90 nightmare/idnu means people are undergeared? When people do this nest with the very gear that drops it and still can't make hc timers? Wtf? I thought the point of clearing norm was to get gear to do hc lmfao. Somehow with the design of this nest the idnu>idnl path is actually unviable and you need a sprinkle of rdnl. For rdn, you could clear hc in 80 fd set or with rdnu and 90 cauda. IDN? My team has the 90 cap equivalents and I know it's not enough dps. (The only epic gears on my team are fd gears). Well maybe it's cause I haven't been able to have a full team run in a while, always having to sub so my judgements off. But that just confirms the other point that the raid is hard enough that some people don't put in the dedication to clear it. To me a lot of the difficulty comes from gear, but trying to paint his raid as EZ makes it so dying seems like such a noob thing to do? Which discourages people because they don't realize it's normal to die in there when your practicing lol.
                            I cry about the gear disparity.

An adept with all idnu did 54 bil; an lk with all rdnl did 90 bil and even died at 3x dragon. Both classes are the same tier. The difference is literally gear. I would love for my whole team to have full rdnl. But to ask people to invest in outdated gear at this point is stupid. A lot of em already have 3-4 pieces anyway.
                            Last edited by ceruulean; 01-17-2017, 08:45 AM.

• Demo
                            Demo commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Maybe your team isn't doing enough dps because they play poorly &/or too safe. Tell your dps' to learn to play aggro & not die. If my team's epic geared saint could get 14m dps @ clear, I'm sure the dps on your team can do better.

People need to stop moving the goal posts on what is p2w and what isn't. It turns out that scale does not matter when talking about p2w and if you can get any sort of advantage through the use of real life currency, it is p2w.

Comment

Working...
                          X