Some Information about 1:1 Inquire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Information about 1:1 Inquire

Thank you for contacting Cherry Credits and your feedback for Dragon Nest. Please be assured that it will be forwarded to the Dragon Nest team and EYEdentity Games for further review.

Note that any implementation is up to EYEdentity Games' discretion and we do not have control over this.

Whatever I asked to 1:1 Iquire. The only answer is ticket closed.

Does eye know cherry credit did all the shit to us?

It looks like an automated close, so far I have always gotten a response when I reply even if the ticket is closed.

Comment

ED must be stupid. They even posted on the main website to post a ticket to get your iona spirit and two of my tickets got closed without response or fix. Yaya can you tell them not to be stupid? seek help? Professional help? Seriously the dumbest things ive seen. Nexon was trash that didnt update but ED is becoming worse.

Comment

Hi there,

I have already escalated this issue(Iona Spirit 1-1 Exchange) to the relevant department, however due to the massive number of tickets it will still take awhile.
        (Approximately 1-2 weeks, hopefully by this week >< )

As for the tickets being 'closed' issue, it just meant that the issue is pending.

We do understand how frustrating the long wait can be.
        We hope for your understanding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Comment

Working...
        X