My guild was stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guild was stolen!

I spent a couple weeks away from my gaming set up, and when I came back, my guild master position had been stolen and my guild bank was emptied.

The player in question is a Destroyed named Airux. I have screenshots of our "conversation," wherein he told me repeatedly that he's a GM and I'm fucked.

I have a lot of time into this game. I had a lot of gold in my bank. This hurts.

I was completely unaware of this, and the person who stole my guild is being a real *ick about it. I had a lot of resources in that guild, and a lot of friends who played with me. That guild has meaning. I want it back.

Comment

If he's trying to impersonate a Game Master, it should be bannable and you can send in a ticket for that, alongside your guild request.

Best of luck.
      Guild Master of FluffyTail
      Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

and.... this is why, when I'm in my guild, it's myself only, ever since they put in that feature a year ago or two.

sadlife

Comment

It's the North American DN server, everybody's gotta get geared somehow? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

You were gone for too long and one of your officer apply to be gm, sorry to say nothing can be done in your case no matter how many ticket you submit.

Comment

Working...
            X