Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupidly made a mistake on weapon coupon...what to do now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidly made a mistake on weapon coupon...what to do now...

I got Noble Light Weapon coupon, traded for an orb for my sorc,

but then there's a system message popped up saying I have to equip the SAME type of general weapon in order to equip the cash item weapon...

which I am using Nightmare Theano Grimoire...

*BURST OUT MY TEARS*

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE'S SUCH RULES because this is my first time obtaining a weapon ticket...
    Usually the cash shop weapons doesn't bother with what you have for your general weapon, and I thought that also applied for those weapon tickets...

Does sending a ticket can help me get my coupon back?...I swear I won't make the same mistake again...ever!

It shouldnt work like that since it doesnt work like that for anything else, but that might be exclusive to noble light coupons or a bug. In your case just hope its a bug

Comment

• ZepIic
      ZepIic commented
      Editing a comment
      actually, it worked that way for iona weapons. But in his defense the item is an M: ID .. but the iona ticket was fully translated. It's fair for this to be compensated

It's not a bug it has been like that for ever weapon. I made the same mistake long ago and sent in a ticket for NEXON and they did do a sort of event to let everyone exchange their weapon since so many did it.
    They do say that you need the same weapon on the coupon but in your case the coupon is bugged and doesn't say anything so it's only right to get compensated.
    Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

Mb the main reason i thought this shouldnt happen was because epic synthesis coupons have different main hands for sorcs but people who dont use puppet can still use it

Comment

Thanks all for the reply. Indeed this current weapon is bugged with no description, i believe I'll get compensation in a great chance, let's see how ED is going to deal with this.
        ​​​​​​
        Ps: sorry Articbear I accidentally posted the above comment on your profile wall, my phone was playing stupid. I already deleted it!

Comment

That sounds really really bad.....I'll ask whether we can change the system or not to dev team. ;(

Comment

I accidentally bought a mace (?) on my priest Stork because of the MIDs and I thought it looked like it'd be the wand. I sent a ticket asking for a swap, if you could look into it I'd be grateful.
            Stat pics!
            SwiftTyphoon | Sparrow
            TurtleDove | Seagull

Comment

A little update here:

After the 17 Feb maint, it seems like the names of weapons and descriptions has been fixed. Thank you for processing this.

HOWEVER, I can't find anywhere it mentions about the rule of equipping same type of weapon as your general one.

Yet, this message still pop up:

I have checked other weapons in the Pania the NPC shop, but only the Gladiator tab of weapons has mentioned about this rule:

--------------------------------------------------------------

oh Btw, I sent a ticket on 11 Feb about this issue:

a reply received 3 days afterwards:

expected reply, not surprise... oh and, the ticket closed. @Dean50

----------------------------------------------------------------
              Addtional thing:

Originally posted by Benjix View Post
              It's not a bug it has been like that for ever weapon. I made the same mistake long ago and sent in a ticket for NEXON and they did do a sort of event to let everyone exchange their weapon since so many did it.
              They do say that you need the same weapon on the coupon but in your case the coupon is bugged and doesn't say anything so it's only right to get compensated.
              Dean50

So if it has been like this from the very beginning, wouldn't it be nice to put that rule up into the description of all these kind of weapons??
              If it already mentioned on the coupon, would it be nice to mention that again on weapons?
              Last edited by DCZ; 02-16-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X