HELP just maxed lvl have some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP just maxed lvl have some questions

Hello guys I just had my first lvl 93 character (a crusader) and my arch heretic is going to be lvl 93 within 3 days. (lvl 89 right now)
    I do not really like the arch heretic play style, but my friend told me to lvl him 93 so I can get some gear, which I can share with my other characters.
    I am not sure if the gear is good, or what else gear should I go for.
    I was a lvl50 cap player, so I was thinking about buy some ice HC runs, but I might need some gear before that to make those money.

Do you have any advise about what gear should I go for? Is the gear they gave you good enough for other dungeons? I felt it is a bad time for making another 80L set, while it is too expensive to buy 90L runs.

Or of there's a gear-up-path I can take but I do not know, please tell me. I tried to look at what other people wearing, but most of them are wearing 80L.

My current goal is to play a crusader and an inquisitor since they share most of their gear.

the gear you get for maxing out an arch heretic is fine for dungeoning (honestly you can just wear clean theano gear and be ok, dungeons arent dangerous anymore). its a good starting point for gear!

80L set is a bit outdated and costly. you should probably just keep the arch heretic gear and save up gold if you plan to buy runs(prices will go down later on as more teams clear 'v' )

there should be detailed gear up guides in the new player section! or at least in the responses to threads similar to this on that section

Comment

• janghththt
      janghththt commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much! And do you know the what gear should I have in order to get into 8 man ice dragon HC?

• Panpeito
      Panpeito commented
      Editing a comment
      depends on your class's role. tanks and healers will need a lot of hp(and potentially dmg for stronger healing). dps classes will of course want the most dmg possible, meaning their hp will likely be lower. overall, ~3 million hp for tanks, ~2.5 million hp for supports, at least ~2 million hp for dps. dmg for dps classes should be about ~140k? of course, hp may be lower the more confident a player is in their role and are experienced enough to feel comfortable in playing aggressively, so dont feel restricted to these numbers.

id suggest taking a look at the raid recruitment threads for players who have posted their stats/equipment. obviously some players posted there will have devoted a lot of time/gold/money and their stats may be way above what you can achieve currently, but their numbers are a fair standard, and it will give you a good idea of what to aim for. if youre still unsure after this, you can ask ppl in your guild or on forums about your stats
Working...
X