Gold Eggs- Bad Injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Eggs- Bad Injection

Golden eggs for 2k EC is one of the worst injections they could possibly give us. Anything that had to do with playing the game or actually giving every acount 1 egg for free would be a good injection however making us PAY for this does NOT. Injecting gold into the economy is very simple put golds into the hands of people that will circulate it. Anyone care to enlighten me why i would pay 2k EC =2$ for 50-10000g which really means 50g when i can pay 3.50$ for 1kg? Gold buyers are a thing guaranteed that people with L-grades +12 and higher purchase gold from a 3rd party seller. This event FAILS to understand one single point people that can spend $$$ on the game WILL BUY GOLD instead of this. This is the shittiest investment with too much risk instead of getting 1k for 3.50$ somewhere else . What we need to do is put gold in the hands of the people who DONT have it it hence people who wont/can't spend money on this game. Whales will delete their gold into L-grading people with different gears will continue to cycle out their cash and put it in other peoples pockets.
    This is the most retarded injection i've ever seen and someone who defends this as a reasonable choice of injection may know economics (because this is technnically an injection) but does not know business (because it has no efficiency)
    TL"DR this event adds no value to the game THIS IS A WORSE OFF VERSION OF BUYING STRAIGHT UP GOLD. This is how bad efficient this injection is
    Step 1- Do i have extra EC in my inventory if so proceed to buy 2 eggs. Remind yourself how many AVERAGE players have EC left we don't need to talk about whales because they will just by gold instead of this weak event.
    Step 2 - proceed to miss about 90% of the player base that actually needed to get gold in order to circulate it
    From a business standpoint if you DONT have extra EC in inventory you will just buy gold because its more efficient however that DOESN'T solve the problem because even though buying gold is there no one even wants to buy it because they dont want to waste anymore more god damn cash on this P2W game so yep ED you need to learn how to properly manage an injection this is a NOOBIE mistake that should not be done by a company as big as yours literally your players have to school you on business and economics get ya game up scrubs

Can you space out some stuff? Maybe then someone will read this and take you serious.I dont think this is a gold injection but just an event giving g.eggs. Nexon has done the same thing in the past making them 2 dollars and sometimes even free.

No need to complain if you cant buy it dont buy it. It was an event and you wont lose much as the rates are very low.

Comment

One things for sure, this game went full blown pay2win/play. Costumes and pieces are too broken to not spend, expansions are a must now including talisman.
      It's fucking ridiculous that you can play the game without spending for a month and make jack and as soon as you charge 40 bucks you make 10kg with EASE now. I can see how people are walking around in 100k in this economy after ED released all this pay2win garbage.

People get away with buying gold for dirt cheap, too. If you have no life you can farm apples on 400 characters or farm Gens on multiple chars and sell it which takes months lol. Really for me it seems like ED wants us to spend approximately 300USD per month to catch up.

Iona -> Arch Heretic 8Set OP -> Golden Eggs on each Character same month. Lawl gg not spending shit.
      IGN: Serqet (Adept)

Comment

Originally posted by GoodRiddance View Post
        One things for sure, this game went full blown pay2win/play. Costumes and pieces are too broken to not spend, expansions are a must now including talisman.
        What's pretty hilarious is that if you buy crest and talisman expansion, it isn't even permanent lol.

Comment

It is obvious to any long standing player that all content can be cleared without spending a single dime. There is no pay to win. You can pay to clear faster but that's about it. There are no leaderboards for clear times besides the few rare events that Eyedentity has and no regular rewards for having the fastest clear time in Nests. Anyone can get Altera Pro Pack with the free DNP we get.

I don't have time to grind with my well paying and busy job so it is nice that Eyedentity allows us players with lots of disposable income to progress using real cash. Just don't play the game if you're not satisfied with its current state.

Comment

• GoodRiddance
            GoodRiddance commented
            Editing a comment
            Ironic coming from "Rich Gold Buyer", you don't know anything about this game, you're not a good troll. Nobody is going to join your shit team. I know you live in your moms basement since forum trolling is all you're good at so cut the bs.

• RichGoldBuyer
            RichGoldBuyer commented
            Editing a comment
            Your lack of reading comprehension is astounding. You don't even have the chops to make a basic team to clear Ice Dragon Nest Hardcore (one of the easiest nests in Dragon Nest ever made). Just shows how bad you are at this game that you can't even clear a level 90 nest in the next cap with overpowered classes.

• GoodRiddance
            GoodRiddance commented
            Editing a comment
            " Your lack of reading comprehension is astounding. " Then proceeds to use a strawman fallacy, quite funny and ironic.
            Last edited by GoodRiddance; 01-30-2017, 10:14 AM.

Originally posted by RichGoldBuyer View Post
          i spend money.
          LOL I absolutely love your avatar! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by BoyWonder View Post
            Anyone care to enlighten me why i would pay 2k EC =2$ for 50-10000g which really means 50g when i can pay 3.50$ for 1kg? Gold buyers are a thing guaranteed that people with L-grades +12 and higher purchase gold from a 3rd party seller. This event FAILS to understand one single point people that can spend $$$ on the game WILL BUY GOLD instead of this.
            The same reason why people spend money on the lottery instead of saving. And, as far as effectiveness goes, prices for things like gem enhancement materials and garnets have already gone up a little since the event started, meaning that even people who don't buy golden eggs can benefit by selling their drops from dungeons at higher prices. How long the prices will last, we'll have to see. Why don't you enjoy the injection for what it's worth, instead of sh***ing on it? They didn't say that this was the ONLY thing they'll do to fix the gold problem. If people complain about every event that happens, we might end up not getting any events at all.

Comment

new gold goblins in new dungeon already give shit loads of gold. it is helping already

some mats already went up in price by a lot cuz they arent in daily dungeons anymore. it's easier 2 make goldz now after the patch.

feel like ppl complaining just dont know or realize whats happenin

Comment

Invest in stocks, not golden eggs. Then pull the margin from stocks into golden eggs. Come on, it's the fundamentals of cycling money 101

Comment

Our great lord Shs was and is correct. Complain until your fingers fall off. You might as well just shout into a garbage can. The answer to yours and many others' problems with this game is rather simple. You can stay here and complain for ages and nothing gets done all the while chaining yourself to the game that you aren't satisfied with but still play anyway or you can quit playing this entertainment product. Why is it that some of you wish to torture yourselves with an unsatisfactory service? You could say "I've sunk so much time and invested so much already into the game. I can't quit now". But this is a trap. You'll continuously spend more time with a game that has problems you can't ignore until the end with that mindset.

Thankfully with my astounding educational background and job that pays the big bucks I can circumvent many of Dragon Nests major issues with the swipe of my credit card and enjoy the game. I completed the Cold Mirage set with a few thousand dollars (a small fraction of my weekly paycheck) and have already enhanced all my Ice Dragon Nest L-grades to +12 with very little effort or grinding required.

Comment

• Cygnus
                    Cygnus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think this is a satire account, I mean definitely this guy probably makes millions every year from his pay check and can afford to spend thousands on DN... I mean totally it is definitely good to spend excessive money into your hobbies and not invest it into something that can earn you interest.

It only make a lot of sense that the only way to enjoy this game is to swipe your credit card, hell, I think EC should implement an item that you can just automatically swipe your credit card in game rather than going onto the website.

And I mean it's true, having a good education and being intelligent in real life makes you a lot of money. This is why we see scientists working at CERN or NASA with IQ above 150 living in mansions and driving around in Ferraris right?

• ILLbeURdeath
                    ILLbeURdeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    +15 idnL's or GTFO :P

• Taco
                    Taco commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As much as this is probably a troll account, the point about DN being an entertainment product is spot-on. DN has always been free to play, and all of the dungeons are free to access. Now, if you want to try to get the best in-game gear and cash items, that's your own problem. It's as if people have forgotten that the "L" in L-grades stands for "legendary," as in "extremely hard to obtain," and expect to be able to obtain it with little effort.

Hey look, it's another person who claims he knows how to fix the game but doesn't.

Your argument points are invalid.

Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

grinding lgrade enchants still needs mats

average player sells mats while whales enchant lgrade

average player gets gold

not ED's fault if people don't see profit opportunity

Comment

my 2.5k diamonds from the 90 coins a char slightly disagrees with that...unique lge inflated but most people who played from 90 cap have a ton already

people complained that they needed direct inflation rather than reliable ways to earn gold so gold eggs is what you get. I guess most people expected to literally be given free gold eu style...and it's obvious that people are buying them so there's temporary inflation.

also why sell ec when you can 3.50$ for 1kg...that's not efficient
                      Last edited by Lemon; 01-26-2017, 01:10 AM.

Comment

shut yo bitch ass up "you dont know how to fix this game your points are invalid" nice logic there smart-ass stop preaching these kids elementary grade economics and business you learned from high school. You know nothing about the game besides being a whale and sells hordes of EC you buy. Whales by nature aren't seen as very bright for spending so much on a game especially a dying one.

Comment

I would be mad too if I sucked in such an easy game. Now quit whining about a few dollars and shine my shoes. I might buy you a meal.
                          Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Working...
                          X