Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some advise

Hi all,
    I have a small question to ask. How about using guerilla marketing for my business. I have a coffee shop cum bakery. I have been thinking of promoting my business to boost the sales. When I looked at the various options, I found that guerrilla marketing, is a very trendy and effective way of marketing. And it is adopted by many business men these days. But, there are various methods of doing this. What do you all think would be the best for my line of business? Looking forward to some suggestions on this.
    With 30 years of street cred, Grassroots Advertising is your one stop guerrilla shop for out-of-home media innovation.

Originally posted by juan View Post
    Hi all,
    I have a small question to ask. How about using guerilla marketing for my business. I have a coffee shop cum bakery. I have been thinking of promoting my business to boost the sales. When I looked at the various options, I found that guerrilla marketing, is a very trendy and effective way of marketing. And it is adopted by many business men these days. But, there are various methods of doing this. What do you all think would be the best for my line of business? Looking forward to some suggestions on this.
    Guerrilla marketing is an advertisement strategy concept designed for businesses to promote their products or services in an unconventional way with little budget to spend.

Comment

Working...
    X