Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Dean50 Give us compensation for the broken ladder. We missed out on light cubes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about u compensate ur guild members for wasting their time leveling up your trash guild Olympus?

Odin biggest scammer in NA.
    2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

Comment

c o m p e n s a t i o n
        நட்டஈடு
        补偿
        補償
        p a m p a s a n

Comment

dont give compensation to a scammer

2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

I brought a sad news.......The compensation we asked is rejected. Because, there is so many users who don't play ladder and giving light cubes to all users is unfair. Also, we see that the ladder schedule is finished normally. We apologize for the confusion with ladder and mission board. You can see other updates here: http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/102

Comment

great now my genesis stuff will take another 4-5 weeks :|
              Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
              Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
              Discord: vara#2664
              recent costumes list

Comment

• Dean
                Dean commented
                Editing a comment
                So sorry to hear that....But the ladder is ended due to schedule end....I'm sorry ;(

• vara
                vara commented
                Editing a comment
                disappointing when we all get 90 christmas coins and crash the diamond market for a broken event but no light cubes (that we cant even sell anyway) for a broken aspect of the game :/

so tell me

why the hell can you give out 90 xmas coins but not light cubes? from what i can tell the same thing happened for both, aka u guys fuqed up on ur end. u could actually make it so only lv 93 chars gets the cubes since thats the lv required for ladder.

ik its not ur fault dean, but i rly wonder wtf cc are thinking when they take that sort of decision.
              Last edited by Queen; 02-05-2017, 06:54 PM.
              AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

So...

> Blocked out of DN for 30 days due to server-side e-mail registration error.

> Avidly working towards genesis accessories, had ~280 Light cubes on 2 characters with 400/260+ shadow cubes on said 2 characters...

> Missed out on many event rewards such as 3 FREE LEGENDARY ICE DRAGON FURIES WHICH WAS GIVEN TO EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF IDNHC ACTIVITY***

> Won't be getting compensated because "it's not fair"

What I don't understand is... how is giving out coins, which crashed the diamond market, completely okay when players were struggling to make money. How is giving out 3 FREE legendary ice dragon furies for players who don't even participate in raids (granted, there were some who completed the 15 clear requirements) completely ok. Giving out components to create the best gear in the game... for free.

But giving out light cubes, which not everyone will use but are very useful for dedicated players... not fair.
                Last edited by Elasah; 02-05-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Just a FYI, if the developer says no, it's a very stern no and very hard to persuade them otherwise.

You guys might want to hold off insulting our community manager and make your arguments more constructive instead of lacing them with shade to throw at our community manager. If anything, that isolates our middleman even more.

The best Dean50 can do at this point is relay feedback and discontent regarding this decision.

To Dean50:
                  While your developers think that barely anyone participates in PvP ladder, you should consider that the developers did compensate a similar type of event via Santa Orcs. While the mode was played more often, the mode itself did crash, and ED did give us compensation for it. We're asking for the developers to be consistent with their decisions and logic. One Light Cube for each day missed would be incredibly helpful to our players. Light Cubes themselves aren't detrimental to the game as well. Please relay this information and ask them to reconsider their decision.

Thank you.
                  Dragoon
                  TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Sir with all due respect, people who don't ladder can get no benefit from 20-30 light cubes. How come 3 furies is okay, or diamonds for everyone is okay. But giving the dedicated players light cubes is not? I know it is your boss and not you, but please try to convey to him they are angering players!

Comment

Hmm...Actually, there is a thing you guys should know. The Ladder was eneded according to schedule on 01/25/2017. We know the mission could confuse you guys, but actually there was no any issue with ladder system. It was ended normally becasue of the schedule end....And that is why we cannot compensate you... I know you guys can think there was ladder issue but according to our schedule...it is not...;(
                      Please understand this.... ;(

Comment

• Dean
                        Dean commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think users could get Light Cubes until 01/25. After that, the ladder has been closed so normally, users cannot get Light Cube after 01/25.... Nobody lost their probability of getting over 20 Light Cubes due to the schedule already finished 01/25 and Ladder is not opened yet...

• vara
                        vara commented
                        Editing a comment
                        would it be possible to introduce some sort of event to receive cubes? i know other versions have done this but ours hasn't.

• mondreii143
                        mondreii143 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        In that case, can you let us get light cube on lutos marsh also? In exchange of that ladder? Coz without ladder it is very hard to get light cube, and it will take longer.

Originally posted by Dean50 View Post
                      We know the mission could confuse you guys, but actually there was no any issue with ladder system.
                      Okay, so if they knew this was going to happen, why didn't they replace the daily mission with an PVP Endless room, like before ladder was introduced? Are they really just that lazy to check this? Why even bother making daily missions tie in with systems that go on hiatus? jfc. Not mad at you; this is just more evidence that the devs really don't care about NA.
                      Discord: Fabulous #3971
                      You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
                      Class Updates Document
                      Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
                      YouTube Channel

Comment

• Dean
                        Dean commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This is just an excuse but, I want to share you what Dev said. They had a lot of work to do and couldn't update the ladder mission. Even if it looks just simple, but actually it takes long to change 1 daily mission because they have to organize a new build to update the mission. The reason they couldn't update it is not laziness or Apathy....Just..just they couldn't handle it because they had too much works to deal... Please understand this... Also, currently, Eyedentity is focusing on NA server more than before and we are working to improve DN system step by step, Therefore, yes, we made confusion and we are so sorry about that...and I want to say users...that we are focusing on you guys and we want to give you more better gaming experience. Considering compensation is not only up to our team. We have to discuss about it with other teams and sadly the decision was made....For this situation..I know this is not enough, but I'm sorry.

• Fabulous
                        Fabulous commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Of course. I'm sorry if I came across as too harsh. I don't usually complain because I do appreciate how hard it is to code, etc. I've known that they had a lot of things on their backlog since the server transfer, so I haven't said anything. Just played the game like usual. But at some point, they shouldn't be trying to catch up anymore; they should be on schedule. When will that time be? I hope that it's sooner than later. A month is an eternity in the MMO world, after all. The amount of times that I've had to tell a new or returning player, "Oh, that's a bug," is pretty embarrassing.

By the way, thank you for all the events, and fixing people's issues. I appreciate it. I have no doubt that you're doing the best that you can.

Guys, stop bullying Dean T_T.
                      He and the devs can only do so much with this game and i'm sure compensating light cubes arent the biggest of their issues
                      “We don't inherit an identity; we get to invent it. And we get to re-invent ourselves as often as we like. And that means that every day, when you wake up in the morning, you have to decide what kind of person you want to be.” - Barry Schwartz

Comment

Please give the GM a break. Like honestly, all the complaints is just going to push this guy away like all the other GMs we've had. I don't know why so many players who don't even play the game complain on a daily basis.

The sad thing is that our GMs never get any appreciation at all for the changes they do make. It's always complaints complaints complaints.

Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

I just want to say thank you Dean50! Even though we couldn't get our compensation I know you tried for us.

Comment

Working...
                          X