• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @GM Why you lie to me =(

You said you banned them [GM] EYE. Q.Q
    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

There is no need to eradicate these bots as they are the solution to the game's economic problems.The bulk of the Dragon Nest population benefits from these gold buyers and Eyedentity is aware of it.

Liberate yourself from the shackles of Apple Farming and you will understand the good these gold farmers bring to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragne View Post
      There is no need to eradicate these bots as they are the solution to the game's economic problems.The bulk of the Dragon Nest population benefits from these gold buyers and Eyedentity is aware of it.

Liberate yourself from the shackles of Apple Farming and you will understand the good these gold farmers bring to the world.
      The self-insert portraying me is absolutely correct. Bot injection has been the only feasible method to stimulate and develop the economy. There are definitely alternative approaches but unfortunately, risk is to great a factor as player dissatisfaction is at an all-time high.

Comment

I agree 100%. Sadly, they are a necessary evil. Im enjoying the inflated jelly prices for resale.

Comment

It's like they can't make new accounts or anything!
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Pros: inflation
            Cons: what is world and general chat anymore?
            Barbarian | Annihilator
            Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

Gotta agree with this, if you're tired of the spam just block them it's usually one bot or so per active channel anyways. Besides the general chat, being able to block world birds would be nice, as the people of dragonest themselves have much more cancer birds they spam than the bofs do.

Comment

Lol I didn't say they are banned. But I'll ban them on Monday

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                  ILLbeURdeath commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Monday... 3 days from now??? What, you can't ban them now and come up with actual gold injection which requires effort and not another scam cooked up by ED??? You always seem to be laughing at inappropriate times I notice...

• Exassassin
                  Exassassin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Assume they don't work weekends. Anyways in addition to banning gold bots you guys should do a announcement to ban people that buys gold from them too so people know it's a bannable offense, unless it's not then make it clear.

• Benjix
                  Benjix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  banning the bots most likely won't accomplish anything, as more bots just take their place, this company doesn't have the staffs to deal with that problem.
                  banning gold buyer will just kill the game cuz atm I'm pretty positive more than half the server are buying gold, look at all the recent +13 IDNL lol, where do you think the gold are coming from. If they can't buy gold they'll just quit cuz they don't wanna grind for gold, which bring to the third option.
                  Give enough way to make gold so that people won't need to buy gold, and again this won't eliminate the problem neither cuz gold buying will always be the easiest way to make gold. But if people spend less money on gold maybe they'll spend more money on eggs, at least there's a business model there. So just give people ways to make gold involving doing actual contents and not just mindless grind, while ignoring those who are bitching about gold injection is bad.
              Working...
              X