Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild base "event"

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/115

I'm hoping this is some kind of joke, but it's not April 1st for another month.

can we get a reroll for event lol

Comment

BROOOOOOOOO
      finna spend all my money on npc for guild base.. AbusiveQQ 1st guild base EZPZ hbu fam.
      AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

What is that 27k donation gz
        Also, what a stupid event, honestly. This is just impossible to get for people that are not geared enough, since most OP guilds have quite the requirements to get it.

Shoudl've been something like "get X amount of guild points", way more balanced and accesible to everybody.
        Last edited by SqL; 03-01-2017, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Mela
          Mela commented
          Editing a comment
          Even with geared members, it is not easy to get more gold than gold buyers.

Obvious Gold sink bait event in disguise

Comment

This just seems like a shady scheme to gain money, I am sure this will create a giant gold sink, then what is ed best way to make money? GOLD EGGS or PAY TO WIN EVENTS i.e spend x of $ and you get this y amount of gold and the worse part is the guild base is not perm.
          ChibiDN

Our Guild thread:
          http://tinyurl.com/zmv8lad

Comment

I hope they're joking too.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
            Other Characters:
            Saint/s -
            Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
            Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
            Ice Witch - SachMizora
            Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

its over bois, cant win vs hackers.
              AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

• Elasah
                Elasah commented
                Editing a comment
                TFW the top benefactor has no guild o.o

This event seems to sink more gold out of the economy than anything. You have players from big guilds who will probably donate and compete with other guilds to sink insane amount of gold out of the economy. On top of that, this isn't about top 10 guilds - it's top 10 highest donors as the guild base goes to the highest donor and where they move.

I'm uncertain why every version, including SEA, uses RDN HC clear times for guild base event yet NA has a gold sink event.

It sort of reminds of me what has been going on in CDN that has caused a lot of players to quit the game. The developers drain the players of gold and then put out gold pouch events to earn more gold. This has been a huge issue that has been occurring in CDN that has led to a huge population decrease.
              Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

I hope I misunderstood their intention, but this event encourages gold buying way more than actually clearing content, playing the game and earning gold. And when a game comes down to just buying gold instead of really playing it, there's not a lot of reason for even gold buyers to stay playing this game.

Most people stay playing a game because of the fun and their friends, not because if they spend money they get good stuff. And when people start quitting, their friends will very likely quit with them too.

I have a friend in CDN who had a glowing red VIP buff. I don't remember how much money will get you that buff, but it was one of the top-tier spender buff. Even after spending so much on the game, he decided to quit too because of the bad economy, in which sometimes players cannot get decent gold unless they buy gold pouches with money.

If they are trying to grab more gold buyers, I can assure you they will leave too once the community decay. Gold buyers spend money to feel prestigious, they can't do that without an active community, and eventually they will get bored of spending.
                Last edited by Mela; 03-01-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

This event is based on guild. You can collect gold to win the prize. Also, no matter who win the prize, the guild that the winner is in will get the guild hideout.

Comment

• Dean
                    Dean commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Actually, collect gold in your guild and be the top 10 is not an individual event.

• ILLbeURdeath
                    ILLbeURdeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ...scripted answers...not really paying attention to what players are saying exactly...

Think we all know who the top 10 will be, whichever gold buying guilds need cubes etc...

• ‬‬‬
                    ‬‬‬ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Uh, that's still a gold sink.

Originally posted by Dean50 View Post
                  This event is based on guild. You can collect gold to win the prize. Also, no matter who win the prize, the guild that the winner is in will get the guild hideout.
                  With all due respect Dean I think you're missing the point here
                  The way this is setup, it's not about which guild has a better combined effort, it's about which guild has that certain individual. This event places all the worth in a few individuals as supposed to in the guild itself. If it was a combined effort at least it should be like the guild with the most COMBINED donation across all members will win (not that I propose that it's still a good idea cuz it isn't). The top 10 donators hold all the power in their hands and get to choose which guild get the privilege. In what world that it is right for a whole guild has to rely on an individual instead of the other way around.
                  And the method to win this event induces so much gold sink which we cannot afford right now, so please rethink this a little.
                  Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• Dean
                    Dean commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know what you are talking about. But since this event is just a trial, if this event fail, we will not do this event anymore. Aslo, we are planning some events to give you chance for getting guild hideout.

• ILLbeURdeath
                    ILLbeURdeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are golden eggs coming out again???...

Will there still be bots selling gold using birds and general chat???...

• JonnyStorm
                    JonnyStorm commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am not trying to be mean, but do you guys even think about some of the events that are hosted?

Originally posted by Dean50 View Post
                  This is why I don't think the event will work. A hacking, or gold buying individual can easily get way more gold than people just playing the game. We can painstakingly grind all day and never get this much. Even if we can, they will raise the price so high that the rewards is not even worth it for the gold.

Comment

At least we know that we won't be having the same event for May's update, since this will obviously fail. Still, if they are already considering on how this goes (as Dean said), I think they should already re-consider this first event. I mean, is not even close anyway lol.

Comment

go to hell

Comment

Working...
                      X